Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am perplexed.
Don't feel bad. There's nothing wrong with being gay or bi, so you have nothing to feel disturbed about.
I pretty much always knew I was gay (had crushes on boys in grade school, ect.), so the idea of suddenly "finding out" or "discovering" one's sexually is always foreign to me. But, hey, everyone is different. I also suggest making friends with gay guys. If you live in a small town, going online is probably your best bet. You've already made that first step by posting here. Are there any gay bars or clubs in your city? You should go and see if you meet any interesting dudes. I didn't have any gay friends when I was younger, so after high school I went to the gay club alone and made some.

Get gay friends.

I believe every straight guy has some percentage of gayness in him (as is the case with every gay guy - we all have some percentage of "straightness"). He doesn't have to acknowledge it and it doesn't necessarily make him gay.

I think by the age of 18 you should already know what makes your little guy tick - is it girls or boys?
If you haven't had fantasies about kissing a guy, having sex with a guy - I think you're more straight than gay.

On the other hand, if you feel like you're gradually thinking about guys - don't panic! You've come to the right place. I would advise you to get to know some gay friends. That'll make it easier to feel happy about being gay.

I'm here for you, if you feel lost.