Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so happy now!!!!
Hi Stephanie,

congrats on your new wig! How long is the hair? Have you already decided what dress will you wear? Smile

Nick9 Wrote:Hi Stephanie,

congrats on your new wig! How long is the hair? Have you already decided what dress will you wear? Smile

Hi,Nick,the hair is 26",I love long hair and I love it is in my waist place.Both sexy and charming Smile
Yes,I have decided to wear the fire red low cut V dress with tinsel ,but I have not decided what shoes I should wear,Red one or something else???any good suggestions??

megumidesu Wrote:i have loads of different ones ~
my favorite one is wavy and ginger , and goes down to just below my chest . i used it for my nami from one piece cosplay this halloween hahah

my hair is naturally straight so i prefer wigs that are wavy xD

Oh,you must be very very beautiful when you wore the hair SmileNami for Halloween,eh,great performance I think.

I love long hair,and I always purchase 24-28 hair I never wore the medium hair like you,but I would like to try like you Smile

By the way,I am planning to buy another one wig,which color will look good?Could I know your opinion?ThanksButter

I am trying to buy a fire red low cut V dress to mate the wig,how about it?anyone can give me some good suggestions?thanks