Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am so lonely
For all the lonely people in the world.

Get a dog - A dog is faithful, loving, kind and will sit there and listen to your every complaint and never utter a word.

There is nothing more loyal and caring than a dogs. No not cats, cats are finicky and laugh behind your back when you are not looking - especially if you make the mistake of being naked around them....

Welcome to the club.
Or maybe not.

"I prefer my coffee like I prefer my men. Large, Strong, black and a little sweet....LOL"

"There is nothing more loyal and caring than a dogs. No not cats, cats are finicky and laugh behind your back when you are not looking - especially if you make the mistake of being naked around them...."

So why you make "googoo eyes" at me then?
[Image: Modified_Confused_Smiley_by_Prince_of_Powerpoint.jpg]

New to this so just hit me up 347-400-9019 im leaving the country soon, ready to meet from NYC, also willing to meet in nj

Anonymous Wrote:I feel so lonely. Sad I have no friends or boyfriend. Life is rubbish.

You can PM, I don't bite. Smile ok

MisterTinkles Wrote:"I prefer my coffee like I prefer my men. Large, Strong, black and a little sweet....LOL"

"There is nothing more loyal and caring than a dogs. No not cats, cats are finicky and laugh behind your back when you are not looking - especially if you make the mistake of being naked around them...."

So why you make "googoo eyes" at me then?
[Image: Modified_Confused_Smiley_by_Prince_of_Powerpoint.jpg]

Prolly because you are large, strong and just a little sweet. Wavey

Thinking about this for oh 13 hours...

I have to admit that I do have an attraction toward you. And pretty much for the reasons I have listed.

You have a large and strong personality. You have a no-nonsense attitude and tell blunt truths. Yet are capable of a bit of caring and compassion.

It helps you meet the age/height requirements for this ride... LOL however by and large I find your personality to be pretty much what I fall for in a guy.

Hey its your fault, stop being such a dominant type fellow and voicing strong opinions. :tongue:

Now I know I go on and on about hairy muscly-fat guys those are just 'ideal fantasy body types' The real attraction for me is 'dominant', brutally honest, no-nonsense attitudes mingled with just a little bit of 'sugar' (sweetness, compassion, caring, kindness).