Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I am starting to like sports
partis Wrote:Two words south that you should have learnt.

MANCHESTER and UNITED Big Grin

Not sure how a foreign team would have helped me here....

but they do have some pretty hot guys :biggrin:

Jovial Wrote:Now give me hockey a player!

[Image: sexy-hockey-players.jpg]

[Image: hockey-bums.jpg]

[Image: 52305253.jpg]

I like a few different types of sport

But the only one I would be a proper fan of is
Formula 1 i never miss a race

I don't like to watch sports on TV. I like to participate. I can't imagine my life without a morning jog or at least a long evening stroll.

Arkansota Wrote:I am mostly feminine so I always thought that for some reason I was not allowed to like sports. Guess I was wrong.

You are allowed to do or become anything that you want in this lifetime, regardless of age, sex, orientation or race. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise... Well, anything except a unicorn. Only I can become a unicorn.

I got hooked on watching women's golf for about a week... That's as far as it goes for me.

I just find sports... pointless.

MisterTinkles Wrote:[Image: sexy-hockey-players.jpg]

[Image: hockey-bums.jpg]

[Image: 52305253.jpg]

Oh yeah, that last picture is very attractive :p

I think do you like sports or not depends not on what's your gender. If you started like sports, that's great! What kind of sports you prefer? I don't like watch any sport games on TV, I like do it. Crazy about swimming, can't imagine myself without running and workouts. At the beginning it hard, but when you will used to it, it so pleasure.

TimU Wrote:Crazy about swimming, can't imagine myself without running and workouts. At the beginning it hard, but when you will used to it, it so pleasure.

Yes. While I never learned how to swim, I can’t imagine not taking my country walks and doing my workouts. My rower just passed on now so I am kinda on edge… like a lack of nicotine... :tongue:

I don't like watching sport. I don't like watching tv in general, but also I do not practice any sport. I tried many things but I only liked few of them and for a reason or another at a certain point I stopped...
Watching: I don't dislike Olympic and F1/motorbike...
Doing: I liked skying and martial arts.
AND: I need to start workout, but since the medieval era... :-(

I LOVE basketball, but only NCAA. I also am starting to warm up to football after Auburn beat Alabama Big Grin