Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I came out to him.
I was away from the boards Lewis when all this went down.

Just wanted to lend my voice to the others supporting you.

You've been brave and strong. It's not easy. The first heartbreak never is, but time and distance will heal any wound and you'll be older, wiser and even stronger than before.

Best,
Smile

sorry you guys, ive been working alot. everything is fine as of now. im still realy upset. but me and him are talking at least and hanging out. hes kept my secret. and i havent died. its rough. but i'll get by. thank you for giving me the courage to at least say it. i feel much better knowing its out. and less suicidal. lol

Well, things have calmed down some. I am still in shock i was able to come out to him, anmd actually remain friends. Im also quite shocked as to how quickly im recovering. I thought i was in deep! i guess i was just scratching the surface on this little thing called love---

well anyway, things are going well at the moment. i've still got the job. getting lots of money. and me and him are really good friends now. after he told me he didnt share my feelings. i am now actually kinda sexually turned off by him. lol. i dont even really find him that atrractive anymore----

i've opened myself for dating. and plan on completeing my coming out to the world VERY soon. then ill be coming to you guys for some tips on dating. as it'd be my first time dating a guy. and i need to look SEXY. lol! wont be able to post next week. so merry christmas gayspeak! thanks yfor just---BEING THERE for me!

Hello there,
First off we are all here always for you your a fab person within the community... I know coming out to the world can be scary but lets face it your 21 and seen as an adult now so anyone does its a phase shit you can say im a man and a man needs to be happy within his life and accept the way it unfolds which doesnt agree with some in life.... Dont ever feel unloved if there is any rejection people eventually adapt and accept just work with them to explain yourself how you feel and what being gay means to you... If i can do it to my nan im sure anyone can do it ofvger time

kindest regards

zeon x

STAY HIS FRIEND. He is a prefect friend but he would never be good in bed. I think give yourself time to calm down and then just be friends. A littlew time away from him may help. But I know you will still be inlove with him. Heck he sounds hard not to love. But don't throw away a good friend. Next time go for a guy you know is gay... But then again it is hard to choose who you fall inlove with.

Merry Christmas Lewis and you already look fine .Wink

lol thanks rainbow mum. I'm pretty much getting over him. hell im considering going to my first gay bar/club sometime soon. though i really do need a gay friend. I DONT WANNA GO ALONE!