Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe ...
that my dad just said this!

Asking whether I'd heard from my kids recently, he remarked that the younger ones (they're in their early 20s now) used to come round regularly on Sunday evenings to see me, but no longer seem to.

"Maybe," he said, "there's some truth in the adage that nobody loves a fairy when they're old!" !!!!!!! <splutter!!!>

Wow! That is just amazingly freaky :eek:

marshlander Wrote:that my dad just said this!

Asking whether I'd heard from my kids recently, he remarked that the younger ones (they're in their early 20s now) used to come round regularly on Sunday evenings to see me, but no longer seem to.

"Maybe," he said, "there's some truth in the adage that nobody loves a fairy when they're old!" !!!!!!! <splutter!!!>

Bighug

Lol2 Well, if my old fart said something like that I would politely smile and then start thinking the best mind fuck to play on him.... something to make him think his alzheimers was starting... putting his teeth in odd places but places he was sure to find them easily... things like that...

would be easy to do with my dad... he already cant find anything and when his bloodpressure machine went missing he was sure that someone had broken into the house... didnt take anything but the BP machine Biggrinparty

Sure it wasn't a joke?
I found it funny :biggrin:

CardShark Wrote:Sure it wasn't a joke?

Could be, you can't get tone and intent from typed text which is a shame :-(
Sorry marshy, i have images of you in a tutu with your wand spreading magical fairy dust everywhere :biggrin:

CardShark Wrote:Sure it wasn't a joke?
It was hilarious :biggrin:. It was very good that he found he could mention it in such a way that we both could have a good laugh Wink

Smurlos Wrote:Could be, you can't get tone and intent from typed text which is a shame :-(
Sorry marshy, i have images of you in a tutu with your wand spreading magical fairy dust everywhere :biggrin:
Dammit, caught in the act Rolleyes

The feel i get from that context your day is appearing to put you down regardless whgether your gay bi or straight kids have one dad and the love for their dad never dies ya klids prolly out screwing some random people and being a typical 20 y o lol

zeon Wrote:The feel i get from that context your day is appearing to put you down regardless whgether your gay bi or straight kids have one dad and the love for their dad never dies ya klids prolly out screwing some random people and being a typical 20 y o lol
Er, thank you for your contribution, zeon.

LMAO!

Aha was he joking?

If not well... cmon, it's too funny to be offensive however he meant it, surely? :tongue:

Ky xx

marshlander Wrote:that my dad just said this!

Unbelievable your Invasion hear Knuddel LOVES YOU. Bighug