Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe this....FinDom..SMH...
Ok...well, I was reading some posts the other day and there was a woman who was talking about how much she hated men because of her job. When another poster asked her profession, she said "I am a FinDom".

I, being a curious person, decided to google "findom" and....well, let's put it this way: the first result was an article titled "Is this new fetish the most twisted on the Internet?"

I ended up spending about 2 hours researching "findom" just using the links provided in the article, and I can honestly say it has left me in shock.

I am not going to tell you guys what a "findom" is (perhaps some of you already know) because I will not be responsible for forcing said knowledge on any of the good people here. I have, until now, considered myself to be as socially progressive as they come....two consenting adults and all of that....I think I have finally reached me limit....

So. Anyone who feels brave enough to google what a "findom" is and check out a couple of their sites (but don't say I didn't effing warn you!); please come back and....well..tell me how this even EXISTS. 'Cause I am having a pretty hard time knowing that these people are breathing our collective oxygen...

God help us all
~Beaux

*goes to google*
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I really don't know what to say......Ummmm.......I was thinking something disgusting was going to be found, but while not disgusting in the usual sense, I'm surprised that people would do that.

I work too hard for what I have to participate in that. LOL
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Sounds like it's a whole new twist to sugar daddies.

She's a professional FinDom…? I don't understand that. She gets paid, how? And what does that have to do with her hating men?

Not that I really give a shit… it just don't make no sense.

MikeW Wrote:She's a professional FinDom…? I don't understand that. She gets paid, how? And what does that have to do with her hating men?

Not that I really give a shit… it just don't make no sense.

There is more to it (obviously), but the...ah.."game" seems to be focused on the woman humiliating the man and in exchange he gives her his bank account numbers...was well as pictures of the man in compromising positions so she can blackmail him...

If you actually check some of these women out (which I don't recomend; It has been a couple of days and it still gives me a headache when I think of some of the things I saw) by reading their blogs...well...there is DEFINITELY more too it than just taking their money.....

I just don't...understand...
~Beaux

CellarDweller Wrote:I really don't know what to say......Ummmm.......I was thinking something disgusting was going to be found, but while not disgusting in the usual sense, I'm surprised that people would do that.

I work too hard for what I have to participate in that. LOL

Well...it gets a lot sicker when you actually look into the umm...services that they offer...
~Beaux

Sooo basically you have a con-man...err woman in leather telling you you're a bad boy for cash and prizes?

*Snorts*

There are some desperate people out there, yeah?

LOL...I didn't know they had a name for it. My friend ......she came from a very well to do Silicon Valley family and how she made her money was she went to Las Vegas for 6 weeks every year and made more than enough money to live all year long from activities including extreme humiliation and domination...she never even had sex with any of them LOL...and she was in very high demand...

Her clients... VERY WEALTHY AND POWERFUL MEN...and this is relatively common with men like that...

She told me about it...she bought herself expensive boutique stuff for this one guy...and a lot more. You would be floored to know how much money she came back with...in 1970s/80s dollars no less....and she never even gave a blow job and certainly no vaginal or rear entry....

I never knew there was an official name for it but it has been around for a very long time...and is one of those "Confusedecrets" that no one ever talks about. There are many other not so secret secrets that I was privy to because I worked in a nightclub...and I met a lot of people who participated.

Oh yeah....the man hater...it is probably part of the character/persona...maybe even real...and it would be an asset for her either way. She...or he...would know what their client wants if they pay attention...and the ones who pay attention make the most money.

People are strange. Keep stumbling upon unique forms of strangeness. After learning about the existence of bug chasers and gift givers, I can't say there's much that shocks me anymore.