Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't believe this....FinDom..SMH...
It also exists in the homo world as well....wtf?

East Wrote:Oh yeah....the man hater...it is probably part of the character/persona...maybe even real...and it would be an asset for her either way. She...or he...would know what their client wants if they pay attention...and the ones who pay attention make the most money.

I think what bothers me the most about this particular "working girl" is her supposed superiority. In one way or another, I have spent my entire life working in the service industry, and at a particularly rough stage of my career a very good friend of mine (who happened to be a prostitute) explained to me that, "You are no better than the people you cater too.". After giving this a great deal of thought at 26 years old, I had to give up my job at that time because I realized that she was right.

It doesn't suprise me that she hates men. She has put herself in the position of fulfilling fantasies of extream domination and humiliation. What she doesn't seem to realize (imo), is that this profession is changing her simply by its nature and by the type of individual she makes herself avaliable too. I suspect that in the it will not end well for her....

One cannot layout broad moral requirements on others, however, when you see someone engaging in activity that will eventually scar them irrevocably....well, some part of me wants to just SHAKE THE F#<K OUT OF HER....

~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:I think what bothers me the most about this particular "working girl" is her supposed superiority. In one way or another, I have spent my entire life working in the service industry, and at a particularly rough stage of my career a very good friend of mine (who happened to be a prostitute) explained to me that, "You are no better than the people you cater too.". After giving this a great deal of thought at 26 years old, I had to give up my job at that time because I realized that she was right.

It doesn't suprise me that she hates men. She has put herself in the position of fulfilling fantasies of extream domination and humiliation. What she doesn't seem to realize (imo), is that this profession is changing her simply by its nature and by the type of individual she makes herself avaliable too. I suspect that in the it will not end well for her....

One cannot layout broad moral requirements on others, however, when you see someone engaging in activity that will eventually scar them irrevocably....well, some part of me wants to just SHAKE THE F#<K OUT OF HER....

~Beaux

Beaux...one thing I found out along the way ...I met alot of prostitutes ...and I also lived with three of them for awhile in my first apartment (though it wasn't really anything I planned and they were transexual anyway...boy did I get an education LOL)...

One of the motivations with a lot of prostitutes was to have power and control over men because at some point in their life they had none...or it was taken away from them...like they didn't have a right to their own body....and so they use their body to take it back. I am not so sure that it works out they way they planned in the end....and I think it might become pathological at some point...kinda sad when you think about it....

...and the ones who have the extreme hatred of men....they are everything they hate themselves....everything they claim is wrong with men...is wrong with them....

none of it is real power. it's just playing games and pretending, and deluding yourself. it might temporarily create the illusion that you're in charge (of what exactly? some poor sap who wants that illusion himself in the first place? <---i am laughing at that) but at the end of the day you're still a prostitute. i have no respect for people like this.

everybody who spends their life doing things they don't want to be doing for money, that's prostitution, whether of the body, mind, or soul. and it's fake all the way. it's not a way to live.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

The primary definition of prostitution is clear, whether legal or illegal: the act or practice of engaging in promiscuous sexual relations especially for money.

The secondary usage is broader as it is more figurative: the use of a skill or ability in a way that is not appropriate or respectable.

Simply not wanting to do a job does not then turn the job into prostitution. A man may be lazy and not want to bus tables at a steak house, but he must in order to pay rent, buy gas, and eat. He has not become unrespected, or used his "talents" inappropriately. Nor has he necessarily been debased. He's merely compelled to work for his bread.

Few people would choose to pump out septic tanks for a living, but at some point, the pay is enough and the contract is cut. That doesn't mean the man is debased, but it does mean his work is unpleasant.

A morgue attendant may not love his work, but he may do it anyway. He had not prostituted his labor. He is not disrespected.

The term has actual definitions. They are not redefined by a philosophical bend or twist.

Someone may indeed sell his self-respect, and even stoop as low as to work for a payday lender or a realty office. It is never appropriate to charge usurious interest rates, yet even loan sharks are respected by some of their circle, so it is even then debatable that they have prostituted their "talents" for preying on the poor and foolish.

Damn, Beaux, I am so disappointed. When you said you spent two hours surfing the internet, I thought you were going to share what you jack off to. Jeez, man.

Beaux Wrote:Ok...well, I was reading some posts the other day and there was a woman who was talking about how much she hated men because of her job. When another poster asked her profession, she said "I am a FinDom"

If possible, please get her to share what she thinks of this video:

Hardheaded1 Wrote:The secondary usage is broader as it is more figurative: the use of a skill or ability in a way that is not appropriate or respectable.

Simply not wanting to do a job does not then turn the job into prostitution. A man may be lazy and not want to bus tables at a steak house, but he must in order to pay rent, buy gas, and eat. He has not become unrespected, or used his "talents" inappropriately. Nor has he necessarily been debased. He's merely compelled to work for his bread.

Few people would choose to pump out septic tanks for a living, but at some point, the pay is enough and the contract is cut. That doesn't mean the man is debased, but it does mean his work is unpleasant.

A morgue attendant may not love his work, but he may do it anyway. He had not prostituted his labor. He is not disrespected.

i did mean it in the figurative sense. and figuratively it is prostituting yourself when you're doing something you don't want to do, when there are other options available to you, and/or when you're staying only for the money. this is what prostitution means.

and there are neutral jobs. not every job is negative or positive. you might not like to be a morgue attendant. but people who usually go to work there, are not the types who dislike it. for one reason or another, compared to all other jobs available on the market, they don't mind doing that.

but when you're doing something you dislike doing and the only benefit is money, that is selling yourself.
''Do I look civilized to you?''

Let's have a guess : a financial Dominatrix? Rolleyes

OMFG!! Maybe now you understand why I like cats better than people...Catmilk