Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I can't get off with my hand
try sniffing someone elses underwear while jacking off.... it may help you come off.

Stick something in your ass lol.
Maybe that will help since the stimulation and pressure is increased

Woof Wrote:Wow, I've never heard of any of these gadgets lol. Maybe you could enlighten me to what these are :p.

I could try this, see if it works Smile.

Devices for electrostimulation you can buy in a sex-shop... they are testet and secure...

And a fleshlight is this : fleshlight

damn, i wish we have something like that here... electrostimulators....

The idea of changing positions is something that helps me climax when masturbating. Otherwise it takes me forever to get off. I do notice that playing with my testicles while doing the dirty deed will also help a lot.

The Virgin Wrote:try my hand. perhaps i can be of help...hehe

You are so bad Virgin but that sense is what could get me off everytime. Ha ha ha ha! Too funny.

Roder, you can try my hand anytime if you think it would help... i'm a very helpful virgin... you can use my hand anytime darling...hehe

stick some water based lube on your hands too.

or visit the virgin lol.
always good when someone does it for you.

exactly... i am the best solution for any ejaculatory problems.....

Do you use any visual stimulous? Wrestling videos used to be my main stimulous for masterbation, however, over the last few years I've turned to a combination of wrestling videos and "homade" pictures. In fact, I've created quite a collection of pictures I've made using my scanner, and the Microsoft "Picture It" program on my computer. The head shots are of people I know who I think "hot" and for whatever reason turn me on. I find these pictures on Facebook and in old yearbooks. Since I don't have pictures of their bodies, I have a collection of hot, muscular bodies (guys in speedos, briefs, and wrestling singlets) from pictures I find on the internet. I take the head shots and print them using a variety of sizes, then cut them out and match them to the bodies I print out. I scan the finished product and print them off in various sizes.

Like I said, two hot guys wrestling turns me on, so (I hope this doesn't sound too corny) I find the pics of two guys who would make a "stimulating" match and in my mind I put them against each other, usually while I play a wrestling video. Sometimes, turning the TV to a metallic rock station also provides stimulation. Add my favorite lubricant and I'm all set. I usually do this at least once a day...sometimes twice.

A funny thing happened to me late, last year. I was sick for a month or so. When I'm sick I usually can't masterbate. After not having any interest in wacking off for several weeks, I finally began feeling horny. I picked two pictures, turned on the wrestling, and stroked away. What resulted was the most intense and satisfying orgasm I've ever had! True, I had not masterbated in weeks, however, instead of laying flat on my back, I laid slightly to the left side. Since that day, I'm still having the best orgasms I've ever had and I'm in my late 50's. I read somewhere that the average orgasm lasts 2 or 3 seconds, but this lasts considerably longer than that.

You might think I go through a lot to masterbate, but when there are no opportunities to connect with real, live men, I do what I have to take care of my physical (and mental) needs.