Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I could use a miracle....or 3...
Hey All, [MENTION=20941]Camfer[/MENTION] asked me like a week ago to post an update, and I was going to, but since then things have really gone to hell...
Before he asked for the update, I -thought- I had things to report, but since then the list has become virtually innumerable..../
The highlights:
Due to a manufacturers error, a wheel came off my trIler while I was traveling @60\per hour on the interstate

My insurance company didn't actually insure me, although they said they did, and I had to threaten legal action before they agreed to pay (still hav t gotten a check though....)

My mom is in an induced coma at a hospital in Louisiana

My commissary owner found out I was considering moving to another commissary and scheduled a surprise health inspection for this morning.....which I JUST found out about and am trying to get ready for.....

If you pray, please pray for me.....

~Beaux

Hoping everything turns out well for you Beaux. Definitely a lot for you to endure. I will say a prayer for you and keep you in my thoughts.

Good luck.

im really hoping things will work out for u Beaux ...this is not good news for us but just keep on fighting, hope for the best ... haters will always be there and critics will always ogle at you for no reason ...i don't pray alot, but i hope that what i say here is enough to make up for a prayer ....what matters is what we see between ourselves and not what other people think ... just believe and be strong ..... XXXXXXXXXX .....XXXXXXXXXX .....

(((((BEAUX)))))...I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this crap.....one thing after another.....

The law of averages will kick in soon and give you a break...and some bright spots....so in the meantime....you always have my prayers...

East Wrote:(((((BEAUX)))))...I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this crap.....one thing after another.....

The law of averages will kick in soon and give you a break...and some bright spots....so in the meantime....you always have my prayers...

Lol the law of averages is what I blame! I had previously lived a charmed life, now the other side of that seems to be kicking in....lol
~Beaux

Beaux Wrote:Lol the law of averages is what I blame! I had previously lived a charmed life, now the other side of that seems to be kicking in....lol
~Beaux

HEY!!!! That is even better...because then the pendulum is ready to swing back again..to the middle where it belongs....

The best piece of advice I have gotten maybe my whole life happened a few months ago...when I tried turning around and embracing the chaos I have been running from and trying to fight....

In other words...the little devil in my mind..the self destructive voice...instead of fighting it..I gave him a hug..told him to sit down and have a bowl of ice cream..and join me instead of obstructing my path...

..and I swear ...for the first time in my life...I have had SILENCE ...and it is weird because I know that part of me is still a part of me..but when I loved it instead of trying to kill it...I started to become a lot more whole than I have ever been.....

..and then I figured out this was the final piece of the puzzle. It is easy to love the part of ourselves that we like..but it never occurred to me that loving yourself meant even loving the part of us we don't like..ESPECIALLY that part...it is quite powerful....

..so I was thinking of how this could be useful to you..and I think if you sit down and talk to the chaos and give it a name...ask it to give you a fucking break... damnit....and make peace with it...it may leave you alone......

I know it sounds weird...but now that I have found the power in that...it is the best tool I can think of.

one more thing bruh [MENTION=13210]Beaux[/MENTION], you deserve to be treated well, you deserve the best things in life, don't let other people treat you like bullshit, to hell with them! some only exist to make your life miserable, but you have to remember that you deserve the good things in life... don't let the dogs steal what is rightfully yours, you are loved and are dearly treasured by us ... i just hope u remember this ..... XX ..XX .....XXXXXXXXXX ...

Well, I passed my surprise health inspection! The guy was SO much like my dad it was ridiculous! Which, IMO, helped with my 100% score...

Now to try and get the rest of my life straightened out lol

~Beaux

Well I prayed to all my Gods for you mate Smile at least you passed this hurdle so hopefully your finally on a roll - tbh I don't know how you've managed to stay sane with all the things going on in your life at the moment......hate to see genuine people trying so hard and don't get the breaks

Beaux Wrote:Well, I passed my surprise health inspection! The guy was SO much like my dad it was ridiculous! Which, IMO, helped with my 100% score...

Now to try and get the rest of my life straightened out lol

~Beaux

glad to hear! Just keep your head up!!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!