Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did a terrible thing yesterday.
that is a great story. thanks for sharing :biggrin:

Yes, I think she is on the slippery slope to the dark side. Perhaps one day, we can hope she has an epiphany and changes her ways. She sounds like a walking thunder cloud of negativity and rage. If she leaves her grass uncut much longer, she will be entombed in her own jungle world anyway :biggrin:

Hi B.A. I am glad that at least one of them seems to be normal.

Hello,
I use that word over twenty fiv e times a day as i love swearing so so much and it is nothing more than just a word or a slang at leasyt.. I think i would have told her the same thing and im dead proud of ya mister well done eating that bar of soap definately paid off!

Lmao, saying the c word to me is like saying the or hello hahahahahahahaha now if you called her a effing c*** I'd object ;-) hahahaha

Why Mr K lol... What about ifg you saaid Oh stupid cant is that deemed offensive? lol

zeon Wrote:Why Mr K lol... What about ifg you saaid Oh stupid cant is that deemed offensive? lol

I dunno Mr Z ;-) haha I just tend to say everything is a c*** the cat is a c***, the blinds are being c***y, the weather is being a pain in the c***, I think I have a c*** addiction. Hahahaha

mrk2010 Wrote:I dunno Mr Z ;-) haha I just tend to say everything is a c*** the cat is a c***, the blinds are being c***y, the weather is being a pain in the c***, I think I have a c*** addiction. Hahahaha

I hear ya. Never understood why 'prick' is ok but the C bomb is a no no????

Fuck is ok, but the C bomb????

We have International Talk Like A Pirate Day, shouldn't we have an International C Bomb Day?

It's not a word that I like, but in this case . . . .

right on! Thumbgrin

Anyone got an idea why someone who is a "cunt" is obnoxious while someone who is a "pussy" is weak and cowardly? I just got curious.

And what about "twat"?

Probably no one knows but just in case anyone does (or might know someone who does) I am curious.