Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I did it!!!!
Yes, the more you practise it, the easier it gets, and the more normal it feels... Good luck with coming out to more of your friends.. On another note, if they start hating you, they were never your friends to start with... as you probably already know, PP. So, again, congratulations.

congratulations!!! that's one big step of being true to yourself.

Oppps I did it again.
Today, I came out to one of my friend via text message. lol
She was my prom date in high school haha.

So she texted me that she was mad at her parents because they kicked her out of the house tonight because she went to a gay club ( she is a gay friendly girl ).
So I told her like "wtffff.... you should tell them that your prom date was gay to make them feel better then." ( I remember her parents were so excited when I came to pick her up for prom lolll, they took tons of picture ).

And she was like " I knew it since high school" lollll
She told me she would visit me sometimes and we can go to gay club together hahah

Lol, that's so cute. xD

Congratulations! Seems like everything's going well for you.

THATs good to hear usually mostly women are acceptance then men but there are few women who are not acceptance either

anyway CONGRAULATIONS IM PROUD OF YOUConfusedmile:

bloodly hell theres no stopping you :biggrin: just keep in mind you don't have to tell everyone you know,I don't mean to hide it but no mean to do the "comming out" thing,as long as you have told the important people.

Epic, she ( my prom date in high school ) just told me she was a lesbian too =))))))