Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I enjoy my own....
I like to taste myself. Especially my pre cum it's really sweet and there is usually a lot of it. First time I tasted myself I was 13 and have been doing it ever since. When i was 15 I tasted my actual cum. I used to prop myself against a wall and do it into my mouth. Sometimes I still do. Anyways, that's all lol.

yahoo is ( needaheshe )

I love the taste of my cum too, love to jack myself off and lick up and swallow my juice!
It tastes soo sweet because I eat lots of fruit, got to be fresh juice as it tastes soo wonderful, yum, yum!!

Yes, pineapple does wonders!

Wow, nice. This would be fun to see. If anyone is interested in doing this or even sweetening up their cum, look into taking Sweeten 69. It is an all natural pill that contains all kinds of vegitable and fruits in it. I've heared it really works and even will sweeten the smell of you sweat as it permiates through your body.

Variety is the spice of life they say..!

Invasion

Maybe we can work something outDance2 Thanks for the product info.

AirBorn Wrote:Wow, nice. This would be fun to see. If anyone is interested in doing this or even sweetening up their cum, look into taking Sweeten 69. It is an all natural pill that contains all kinds of vegitable and fruits in it. I've heared it really works and even will sweeten the smell of you sweat as it permiates through your body.

Or even a few fruit smoothies I'm sure that would help too. After all if meat tastes better free-range then why not other things that comes from a body..!

Coffee

haha good one

whatthefudge Wrote:Thanks for the product info.

No problem. Smile

You know I actually like my pre cum as well, and I always seem to have buckets full.