Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I feel embarrassed that I'm a bottom lesbian .
It's just I'm the whole stereotype I'm feminine , I like to bottom , and I like my partners to top me . I feel so embarrassed that I'm this way because most people think all femme lesbians are bottoms and I'm a bottom . I will I be less likely to find partners that like topping .

Just out of curiosity what does a bottom lesbian do? I'm not trying to offend but I thought lesbians would be much of on equal ground. Unless this has more to do with dominance and submissiveness.

Just a little encouragement yeah? My sister is an ultra femme lesbian (or, bi, but she swings way into the woman side of the scale) and she LOVES feminine bottom lesbians.

There's no reason that any of what you've described above should hold you back. Be proud of who you are. Accept it and -own- it. As you do, those attracted to what you have to offer will be drawn to you.

Radbot42 Wrote:Just out of curiosity what does a bottom lesbian do? I'm not trying to offend but I thought lesbians would be much of on equal ground. Unless this has more to do with dominance and submissiveness.

I'm a sub lesbian if that makes sense , I like being eat out and penetrated fingers toys all that stuff , I also like giving back and doing my share but I like being dominated by another woman .
Most femme lesbians are thought of being the ones usually on the bottom or penetrated .

I fail to see the problem here.

People are going to think no matter what you do, say, act, behave, get in a relationship with....

...People will think strange thoughts. Regardless. Stop worrying about what others think.

You want to know what is harder when it comes to dating? Being the antipodes of the stereotype.

Try being a masculine (straight acting) gay bottom man for a few decades, see well that works for ya.... :tongue: Or if it better suits you, try being a masculine 'bull dyke' in appearance but a total bottom in bed...

What is hardest is being an effeminate gay man, or a masculine lesbian because the stereotypes connected with those two groups is harsh as hell.

You walk into any given room with a group of people and say 'gay' and this is what pops to mind first:

[Image: 340215616_richard_simmons_not_gay_xlarge.png]

Then you have to correct and say 'Oh I meant lesbian' and what pops to their mind?

This:

[Image: bulldyke.jpg]

I'm sorry, but these two 'realities' are the most prevalent, the meanest and the worst 'assumptions' about the L and G of LGBT.

Outside of the LGBT community few people know what a lipstick lesbian is.

Most people don't believe that Sarah Paulson, Amber Heard and Jill Bennett are 'real lesbians' because they are just too womanly and ain't Rosie O'donnell and Ellen Degeneres "obviously" gay.

The many,many lesbian couples I have met and have known have come from all walks of life. Sure I have met those couples were either of them could easily bench press my skinny butt, but I have also met those couples were both were way hella un-stereotypical of the lesbian stereotype. And plenty of the couples I met were actually a mix, clearly looking at them it was 'obvious' who was the top and who was the bottom and no one cared.

Well no one who mattered cared.

As far as I'm concerned there is a nice woman out there who will be all you want her to be and you will be all she wants you to be. don't worry about the other folk who will make comments, perhaps snicker and have all sorts of weird, twisted thoughts. THAT'S their disease, not yours.

Really nobody noticed that this is a troll? C'mon guys

frostheaven8 Wrote:Really nobody noticed that this is a troll? C'mon guys

I'm not a troll