Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got accepted!!
First off I'm not talking about my sexual orientation, even though that would be awesome. I'm talking about school.

For the last 3 or 4 months I've been trying to get into this really good school called Bishop Dunne. They have just about everything, including an animal rescue club and a veterinary class. I visited the school before Thanksgiving and showed the director of admissions my portfolio and everything. She was really nice and seemed excited about me going there. It's most likely because I'm not in a very good situation so it would be good for the school if I turned into some kind of success story. Anyway, she called my grandmother and told her that I've basically been accepted, all I need to do is send her my PSAT scores and my final grades and some other documents from the school. I should be starting at the beginning of the second semester!

After fighting with my mom, almost leaving, and shedding thousands of tears, I finally did it. This is the perfect way to bring in the new year.

Wish me luck! I hope everyone has a great year!

GOOD LUCK !!!

Thats great news Smile c,mon guys whys this thread empty!

Congrats and good luck!!

Invasion

I don't wish good luck cause there's no luck in success :biggrin:
But I wish you all the best and hope you did the best choice you could for you and your future ! Smile

[Image: giphy.gif]

Sending you the warmest of wishes, all the best in the coming years.

Well done Sweetie, I wish you all the best.

Congratulations and best wishes Smile

You's a champeen, enjoy the sweetness of victory Mexicanwave

GO, GO, GO...

we are right behind you cheering Confusedmile:

many congratulations on this success