Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I got accepted!!
Congratulations!!! Hope it all works out!!

Banzai!

;-)

Congratulations to you.. All the best in your studies

That's awesome! Congratulations! The joy of being accepted to the school of your dreams is something I look forward to for myself. If I fail miserably I might return to this thread and envy your happiness but right now I'll stick to the congratulations! Big Grin

This is great, Mercury, and happy new year to you too. I hope you get great scores at the tests too. It'll boost you even more. Have a great year learning and thriving.

congratulations!

congratulations!

Mexicanwave

Congratulations! Good luck, I'm sure you'll love it!

congrats Mercury, that is really good new to hear Smile

Aw congrats gurlie. From a fellow Vet(erinary Technician, albeit non-practicing) to you I wish you luck boo.

Its definitely a fun but difficult field, both emotionally and mentally, but if it's what you love, then you will enjoy it.

I personally prefer to pursue music and only got a degree in Veterinary Technology as a back up and fall back, as it is my secondary interest(as are Animals and Medicine in general), but saying that to say this, make sure not to put the totality of your eggs in one basket and look to find other outlets you enjoy and are good at, because you want to have many options and experiences in life.

I recall you enjoy writing as well? Wink

Sheep