Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have PUBIC LICE!
Here's a subject that always raises the level of conversation: pubic lice (crabs).

I just found out I have a colony of these bastards in my underpants and I have no idea how they got there. Sad

Last time I had sex was over a month ago, so I'm pretty sure that wasn't it.

Another possibility is the gym, in fact it's the most plausible explanation.

A third possibility is the blanket I slept with today, I've had sex with A LOT of guys on that same blanket over the years, so maybe something 'survived' there. I'm not so sure about this one, though: wouldn't they 'starve' to death if they'd been left there for so long?!

I've already applied a lice shampoo, I'll keep you posted on this.

The answer is always:

[Image: full-207-60645-domainku.com_albums_post_...f63b_1.jpg]

Dick-orectomy plus castration, it's the only solution. Saevil

Spellbound Wrote:Dick-orectomy plus castration, it's the only solution. Saevil

I'd rather try the shampoo.

Apparently, the active ingredient chokes those little buggers to death. It's very effective, I have used it several times before.

SEVERAL times before? How many times have you had crabs?!? :S

I have a great remedy for "crabs"

Set fire to your pubic hair and when the little critters come running out of the woods - stab them with a very, very sharp pin!!!!!
We Have Elvis !!

MisterLove Wrote:Apparently, the active ingredient chokes those little buggers to death. It's very effective, I have used it several times before.

Choking the little buggers individually is so much more satisfying.

Good luck killing em, don't forget the eggs! lol.

I'm boring. And I prefer it that way.

nil crabs ever, nil STD/STI's ever. Except maybe herpes, I don't know. Apparently I can be a carrier but never show the symptoms/signs. Hopefully not infected with that though.

Just shave your pubic hair, they will have no where to live anymore.

Shiner Wrote:, don't forget the eggs! lol.

Why lol? I believe this is actually an excellent piece of advice.

These shampoos are very effective but it usually takes some time (e.g. a couple of days) to completely remove the lice. I believe this may be related to some incubation period/eggs.