Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have a cape!
From that image it is obvious you can tell people 'My Cape matches my drapes'... Of course most will think you are misquoting the 'Carpet and Drapes' thing....

I would be more jellies of you if you wore a tux under that cape....

BTW, do you know the difference between a cape and a cloak?

Oh is THAT what jellies means! lol

partisan Wrote:Oh is THAT what jellies means! lol

Yeah, people are inventing new meanings for words all the time. Than and new words such as rambly - its not an official word yet.... but soon will be.

I used to be jealous of people in capes, now I'm just jellies of them. Xyxthumbs

I want to suck your, um, blood. Yeah, that's it... blood.

Did you make that cape or buy it?

I like capes.

[Image: wonderwoman3.jpg]

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Yeah, people are inventing new meanings for words all the time. Than and new words such as rambly - its not an official word yet.... but soon will be.

I used to be jealous of people in capes, now I'm just jellies of them. Xyxthumbs

Yeah, go ahead, not only will we have problems with different accents, now jellies comes into the mix too... Rolleyes And they say English is easy :eek: :biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:BTW, do you know the difference between a cape and a cloak?

Sure, a cape is the land that runs into the sea and a cloak is this:

[Image: Snape-6-767x1024.jpg]

http://www.severelyrightbrained.com/wp-c...7x1024.jpg

:biggrin:

Haha capes are so cool, especially when the cape gets blown by the wind Big Grin Always gives some epic feeling

VNight2014 Wrote:You look really adorable with it! ^.^

Excuse me Sis, you're hitting on my man... :p

~
To be honest, I thought you looked alittle more like the lead singer of The Fray, rather than Draco :-X.

[Image: Isaac-Slade-of-The-Fray.jpg] [Image: 425287_10201477785205980_1717120100_n.jpg]

Look-a-likes, hello? <3

d3n Wrote:Haha capes are so cool, especially when the cape gets blown by the wind Big Grin Always gives some epic feeling

[Image: 2855836301_e0da2f638f.jpg]