Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to get this out somewhere...
I've cruised anonymously in the back of a sex shop for sex with strangers. This was how I had my first time with other guys.

This is the first time I've told anybody about this, even across the web. I feel guilty but I admit I enjoyed it.

Ok; uh have you ever thought of just getting a boyfriend?

Hi...

there is really no need to feel guilty ... but you should watch that you ever play safe... use condoms ... that is very important.
And maybe you should watch to find a friend ... maybe a partner.. or whatever.
I think sex is not only a thing for the body ... it is important for your soul and for your feelings, too. And it is better to find a regulary partner / friend / bf ..whatever :-)

If you have any questions .. or want to talk about ... we are here :-)

No one should judge you.
But you should be safe. Thats all that matters.

fenris Wrote:there is really no need to feel guilty ...

I would tend to agree..... if it weren't for the fact that it says he's in a relationship.

JoeyJoJo Wrote:I would tend to agree..... if it weren't for the fact that it says he's in a relationship.

I can´t see that he is in a relationship .... but if he is ... I think its better to have a bf, too.. instead of unknown guys ..

so .. no need to feel guilty !

Well if ClosetBi is still in the closer while being in a straight monogamous relationship, that's even more of a reason to be safe in sex with other partners (be they men)... His regular female partner deserves to be treated with that kind of respect.
Hello and Welcome ClosetBi... hope you sort out your priorities... maybe you are gay and are having a hard time admitting it?

fenris Wrote:I can´t see that he is in a relationship ....

You don't see where it says, Bi Man in a Monogamous Straight Relationship under his screen name???

princealbertofb Wrote:Well if ClosetBi is still in the closer while being in a straight monogamous relationship, that's even more of a reason to be safe in sex with other partners (be they men)... His regular female partner deserves to be treated with that kind of respect.
Hello and Welcome ClosetBi... hope you sort out your priorities... maybe you are gay and are having a hard time admitting it?

Nope. I'm attracted to women, and I'd be fine if I wasn't. I don't have hangups about that sort of thing. I'm in love with an amazing girl right now, but I'm also attracted to other guys, and just had to try it out somehow. I'm clean and ensured that I did it safely.

OK; fine, young man... Hope your female partner doesn't see any objection to it... It might be fair to her to tell her, but maybe it's not the wisest solution if you are not sure how she'll react. Would she understand it? It's just that too much guilt finally gets to you, you know?