Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I have to get this out somewhere...
Hmmm.... When i worked in a sex shop I blew a guy while on the clock. Definitely one of the more interesting times of my life.

And I was in a relationship at the time. I didn't feel guilty about it, but then, the experience led to my philosophy about cheating being the best (if not most horrible) way of finding out if you really love the person.

With that said... Provided that you are being safe, that's probably all that matters. Any decision about letting your partner know about it is your choice, and I don't know what the parameters of your relationship are.

In short, have fun, be safe, and good luck. Smile

Ryan De Soto Wrote:And I was in a relationship at the time. I didn't feel guilty about it, but then, the experience led to my philosophy about cheating being the best (if not most horrible) way of finding out if you really love the person.

Not to put down your philosophy, but there has to be a better way to figure out if you love someone or not.

why feel guilty? if both of you enjoyed it, i don't see anything wrong about it.

cruising in a sex shop - this did cross my mind once or twice. i was tempted and saw potential but was too shy to make a move. may be i'll try and have a go next time. i wonder how the shop keeper feels about their shop been used as pick up place. i guess they wouldn't mind as it brings prospective clients to them.

The Virgin Wrote:why feel guilty? if both of you enjoyed it, i don't see anything wrong about it.

Because he was cheating on someone?
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

fredv3b Wrote:Because he was cheating on someone?

ow.ok, i see. sorry..hehe.. i didn't knew that.. well, just shame on you. that is indeed wrong. just forget about it and promise to yourself you'll not do it again.

I understand how hard it is, no pun intended, to live married and have gay desires. I am in the same boat and when I could no longer handle the desires, I acted on them. This went on for about two months and the guy I was seeing started to fall in love with me. I cut it off and did not do this again. So I hurt him, I could have hurt my wife if she knew, I felt guilty for cheating on my wife, and I had the best sex of my life. Bisexuality is no blessing. Hang in there.

Stephanie

you'll get thru with it. just pray real hard.

verse-a-tile Wrote:cruising in a sex shop - this did cross my mind once or twice. i was tempted and saw potential but was too shy to make a move. may be i'll try and have a go next time. i wonder how the shop keeper feels about their shop been used as pick up place. i guess they wouldn't mind as it brings prospective clients to them.

There are sites to look for places like that. Trust me, it's easy. The best thing to do is to just enjoy what you're doing. So long as you bring a couple dollars for the movie machines, the staff won't bother you. Also, a small thing, watch where you step (or kneel). There may be a little white surprise from previous visitors/cruisers.

I'm gonna be honest, I enjoy doing it, and if I had a little more freedom, I'd still be doing it.

but if you're cheating, it maybe best to simply break up with your bf and continue living a promiscous life (if that makes you happier)