Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I hope this anonymous button works
I am such a pathetic person.
I have such a hard time trying to finish my school work. I prepare to do it, and I can't. I just need somebody to slap me and tie me to a chair, but I find it so hard to reach out to someone.
I spend too much of my time watching videos online telling me why I should carry on, yet it wears off after awhile. I'd like to live to ease suffering, but I doubt I could help anyone.
I once read a comment online somewhere, I think it was YouTube, a troll comment, gays don't deserve jobs or college that should go to people with kids. I can't whg
im so pathetic. I am in a crisis and I can't overcome it but I don't thjink I can I'm so scared. I think I'm going crazy I really do
I don't want to go on medication. I don't want to go on medication. I'm up really late.
Someone on here is going to recognize my prose I am such a loser but I can't out this on yahoo answers of somewhere else I've tried.
My brain I think I might have something wrong with me. I don't want to go on medication. I'm so impulsive. I'm only I'll 20 the male brain isn't developed until 25 will the impulsive go way at 25?
Will the thoughts go away if I'm not depressed? If I can get better grades and can n longer be sad maybe it'll go away.
I lie to my therapist. I lie. I lie to my therapist. I always lie.
People are starving and I'm a waist. I can't live if I drop out of college. I need to pass I'm so scared if of failing I'm so scared im shaking
Children in slave camps in North Korea are being shot at for trying to eat mice and corn cournals in dung and I'm about to fail at everything and no god is going to help me anymore than than he fails to help those Korean children and now I'll never be able to help them. Ifijkm
i;m like that groveling man Confusius scorned
why not why not why not why not why not why not why not

Andy if you could be a doll and delete this post for me It'd mean a lot to me.

In case you didn't see, someone left you a thread (Nick did).

http://gayspeak.com/showthread.php?p=296820#post296820

Hello anon. When I was going through college I was the same way. I had a hard time concentrating and I usually had to read stuff over and over again. What worked for me isntaking 15 minute breaks every hour to give my brain a brake or if I was stuck on a hard asignment I would stop and do a quick easy one. And please don't lie to your therapist, tell him/her that you don't want to go on medication but you are having some depression issues. School will get easier when you find what works for you, it did for me, I started with a D average and finished with a AB average. You have to stay determined and use people like that youtube troll as motivation. Bighug
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]