Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just need to say this to someone
Thanks for the nice welcome! I live in Long Island, NY. I'm doing good after Hurricane Sandy hit even though I lost power for multiple days.

Also I have some more things to say. I'm also a virgin. To this day I am considered sort of a "ladies man" in high school because I'm friends with a lot of pretty girls. But I've never ever ever had sex with any of them . I was temped a few times, but I never went through with it. And I am a bit concerned with what I'm interested in in terms of men. I told you guys in my original post that I'm interested in bears and slightly older and more masculine men. Keep in mind, I'm going to be eighteen in a month, and I'll be of legal age to have sex. But....almost all of the gay bars near me are 21 only. And there's a terrifying possibility that I'll go with the wrong person and I'll get hurt. And I'm so confused right now on what to do concerning a future guy in my life. And sometimes I feel there is no place for someone like me in the bear community. I can grow some facial hair, but I don't have any chest hair, I'm working on losing some of my body fat and getting a little more muscle on my body. But I'm still concerned that I won't be accepted in the bear community. I just don't know anymore. I want to one day lose my virginity, I want to celebrate the fact that I'm different, but....I just don't know. I know some people will just tell me to go to a gay club thats 18+ and make some friends with benefits, but I am not really the "loves em' and leaves em'" kind of guy. I want to make friends and have a relationship grow. But It's just....I can't really find the words to explain my situation right now.