Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I just took great offense.
So. I'm walking home from the grocery because i was hungry and wanted a sandwich. Classic case. I slap together some nice clothes and try to make myself look nice so that i may potentially snag a date. Because I'm trying to get into the swing of it. And on my way home this spanish woman is talking on her cell phone jabbering about something. then after about three steps I hear her say in the nastiest tone in spanish. "Oh my god, this GAY kid just walked past me!" Now yes I am gay and yes I'm still halfway in the closet. But this is the first time I've been offended EVER. I try to look cute and this woman ruins my day with that little remark. As if I did something to her. She literally sucked her teeth and sounded offended by me being gay. Bitch I was offended by your ugly ass makeup face. UGH! I have never taken offense. I got my haircut and eyebrows done yesterday and bought a outfit to grab a date and instead i get THAT reaction. completely out of nowhere. I'm going in circles. I just dont take offense usually. But this time It's riled me up. I'm ready to go back to her porch and curse her out. :mad:

Rise above it, people like that just want reactions from the world because they have nothing better to do. While you're getting on with your life she's probably going to be stuck in a loop of saying similar things over and over again for years to come just to get attention.

If you do curse her out, do it in Vietnamese. To the Western ear, Vietnamese can sound angry, annoyed, and commanding all at once.

What a.....W....

Wonderful and inspiring woman who deserves so much in life for her loving, tolerant attitude for others.....

No, sarcasm, me... never.

I'm sorry Lewis, people like that need to be... well 'blessed'.

Walk tall, she was just jealous that you can be well dressed and look nice and had self confidence. Things she obviously lacks.

Thanks so much bowyn, That made feel alot better.

Charming person , I pray she never has children.

What she said was really uncalled for! I am sure there was someone who noticed how good you looked today, I would have :biggrin:

Ignorant nasty woman
The trouble is people like that have no meaning in life and are always ready to run everyone around her down.
SAD SAD SAD. She is best left in the Gutter
At least you have friends on here who will do the opposite and praise you and give you the love that you need X

I'm sorry! Do you want me to teach you some French, so you can get that bitch back?

Just imagine how offended her family must be to know her. ;-)

Kind of like Nana on "The New Normal," eh?