Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like a co-worker
I started working at the beginning of November last year annd, about 3 months into it, a new person started working there, after awhile of working with him my schedule changed, and I nevverr had a chance to work with him. But luckily it changed about 2 months later :33 So now I'm working with him throughout alll my shifts, and I realllly enjoy it.

I don't really know where to start but we don't really talk about any personal things. Just when we need help. I really feel like talking to him when it's just me and him around. Some other times though I feel like I agitate him. I don't know it's hard to explain, When there's someone you have a crush on, every little thing they direct towards you feels big. I don't have a doubt that he's gay. I wonder if he feels the same towards me. Annddd last Saturday when I was going to leave he told me to have a good night, it was the first time ever. I'm thinking, what did I do differently, Or maybe he was just so nervous he could never say it? I don't know but :3

I want to go into more detail with you all .-.

Ever thought of letting him know a little of how you feel towards him. Subtle hints sometimes go a long ways to sparking up that conversation that's needed.

after the romance is gone a work relationship is hell. Keep in mind the fine line here.

sounds like you know nothing of his home life. you could start a friendship first, see where that goes.

your sure he is gay, only 3-8% of the population is gay. the probability is he is not gay. Would not take a lot of energy for him to tell you this if it were true.

Hello, BillyAndI, and Welcome to GaySpeak. I'm going to side with Pellaz here and suggest you strike up a friendship outside of work first and see where that leads. There's no reason why two co-workers can't go out and have a drink (or in your case, a sandwich or an ice-cream, since, I presume, you aren't at the legal age for drinking in any bar yet). Once you feel comfortable with each other, you can repeat the outings together, maybe to see a film, or for a walk, etc. Little by little you'll learn to appreciate what makes his heart tick and whether or not he's got a girlfriend and whether or not he's looking for romance.
Once you feel in that comfort zone, there's no reason why you shouldn't be able to tell him a little bit about yourself. See if you can befriend him on Facebook, or some other social network, if that's the case. Sometimes having those impromptu chats about this, that and the other makes you know someone quicker.
Good luck with finding out what metal /mettle Winkhe's made of.

I have to agree , work and relationships is a no go zone.

Given that you are 17, i think you still have the luxury of having crushes at work.
When you are 30... not a good idea as you jeopardize your career.

good luck!

Honestly, I wouldn't date anyone at the work place. It can make things weird if and uncomfortable if things don't work out.

Love interest with a coworker can be very risky. If you choose to proceed then do so with caution.