Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I like growing older
This site is asking me to say a few things about myself or I may get bumped off. I am a guy in my 50's who enjoys being just that, a guy in my 50's. I am a builder (just like Bob but sometimes I can't fix it and have to demolish it which is always fun). I have my own business and escape the city when I can on my motorcycle. Did I mention that I live in Australia? I enjoy the UK and Europe and travel there when I can.

Well, Welcome to GaySpeak Wombat Rebublic and join the club.... or rather I shall be joining the club of over 50s in a few days... My boyfriend is also in his fifties. He's bound to welcome you too. Have fun with us... We enjoy chatting and talking about all sorts of subjects and to all sorts of nationalities...

hi wombat man, its always nice to know a guy who can knock things down -even for fun !!!!

[COLOR="Purple"]Hi WR, Welcome to the site Wavey

Sounds like you enjoy your life and work Clap [/COLOR]

Big warmWelcome
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Hello dude, we have some things in common kinda, i get to demolish stuff, but we use million pound bombs Tongue and i escape to the country on my bike as well, only i have only got a 2 stroke foot powered v8 milk driven engine :p Nice to meet ya down under Big Grin xx

Hello. Welcome. Hope you enjoy it here Confusedmile:

albabonzai Wrote:i get to demolish stuff, but we use million pound bombs

What, dare I ask, are you demolishing?

P.S. Welcome Wombat
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

I got to fire a few triggers to demolish old munitions a while back it was awsome.

albabonzai Wrote:I got to fire a few triggers to demolish old munitions a while back it was awsome.

Ah! So the million pound bombs were the subject of the demolition rather than the means.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.