Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Draw You A Picture 3
Because I have a snow day tomorrow, absolutely no reason to leave my apartment, and enough wine to last tonight and tomorrow - plus [MENTION=23058]IanSaysHi[/MENTION] requested i do it - I'm making another offer to draw you a picture of anything you want.

Do a picture of Meridannight hugging his favourite couple, a lesbian couple consisting of a woman from a Muslim background and Lady Gaga.

himself Wrote:Do a picture of Meridannight hugging his favourite couple, a lesbian couple consisting of a woman from a Muslim background and Lady Gaga.

There probably was a time that I would have handled this request with a little more grace.

[Image: j2bwO7a.png]

Draw a picture of Trump's wife Melania walking in on him and Putin in bed together.

Emiliano Wrote:There probably was a time that I would have handled this request with a little more grace.

[Image: j2bwO7a.png]

Now do him furiously masturbating to that picture.

i got drunk too fast and now i cant draw lol.. ill come back tomorrow though.

Chase Wrote:Draw a picture of Trump's wife Melania walking in on him and Putin in bed together.

[Image: 5U6XWuR.png]

If this is unacceptable i will do a more sober one tomorrow.

himself Wrote:Now do him furiously masturbating to that picture.

[Image: 4afJk3e.png]

Just LOL Bee

Please can I get a drawing of my stress levels reaching such a peak due to the amounts of paperwork surrounding me, that I've developed some kind of destructive power that is blowing up everything around me. Please could there be a cat in the drawing somehow (preferably not blown up)
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.