Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'll Draw You A Picture 3
himself Wrote:What in tarnation possessed you to draw a picture of Meridannight embracing his favourite lesbian couple, consisting of a woman from a Muslim background and Lady Gaga?

Honestly, it's the only mental image that gets me off anymore.

Draw Ann Coulter being stomped on by a gay couple.

Radbot42 Wrote:Can you draw a picture of a male centaur unicorn reading a book in a forest? That weird combo just popped in my head. Never heard of one before but it makes sense. Also a cat in there somewhere because cats.

[Image: 8586zqu.png]

Dang that literate unicorn centaur has the pointiest hooves ever!

Camfer Wrote:Dang that literate unicorn centaur has the pointiest hooves ever!

This!! I like that he has purple hair. perfect choice in color! but he does look more like a faun than a centaur. He's missing 2 legs.

@"Emiliano" are you still taking requests? I know you're busy with work, but if you're ever in a drawing mood again, can you draw, hmmm . . .

Trump bald with his wig off. His wig is sentient. Trump wants to push the big red shiny button on his desk that would launch the nukes, ending the world, but his wig keeps on slapping his fingers before he can touch it.

And, another picture, hmm . . . another one with me and you as humans, except I have floppy dog ears and a dog tail, and you have cat ears and a cat tail, and we're both owned as pets by @CellarDweller
[-] The following 1 member Likes Chase's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

(06-23-2020, 10:20 PM)Chase Wrote: And, another picture, hmm . . . another one with me and you as humans, except I have floppy dog ears and a dog tail, and you have cat ears and a cat tail, and we're both owned as pets by @CellarDweller

[Image: tenor.gif?itemid=7626333]
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!
[-] The following 1 member Likes CellarDweller's post:
  • InbetweenDreams

@Chase  Emiliano could provide illustrations to accompany your stories  Big Grin
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>