Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love cheese!
Just had to get that out!

My partner and I returned from Amsterdam, Holland a couple of weeks ago with about 40 pounds of cheese. I've gained a few pounds, but this stuff is incredible! I realized that I really love cheese. Aged Gouda is where it's at. A little with every meal (and a bunch in between).

I guess I'll have to get back on the bike when my spine heals and work these extra pounds off, but until then...cheese, cheese and more cheese! Loveya

Lol mr cheese'omaniac :biggrin: I've never been to the Netherlands and eaten Gouda there but we have it here as well in Sweden. I like it but I don't eat it like it is a fruit :biggrin:
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

good for you!
you got it through customs

tip a box of wine too.

avidcyclistMTB Wrote:Just had to get that out!

My partner and I returned from Amsterdam, Holland a couple of weeks ago with about 40 pounds of cheese. I've gained a few pounds, but this stuff is incredible! I realized that I really love cheese. Aged Gouda is where it's at. A little with every meal (and a bunch in between).

I guess I'll have to get back on the bike when my spine heals and work these extra pounds off, but until then...cheese, cheese and more cheese! Loveya
if you really like chase,you should try some cheddarfromunda:biggrin:

Zet Wrote:Lol mr cheese'omaniac :biggrin: I've never been to the Netherlands and eaten Gouda there but we have it here as well in Sweden. I like it but I don't eat it like it is a fruit :biggrin:

We have it here too, but the good, aged stuff is a fortune compared to the stuff we got in NL. And I think the dutch is better.

pellaz Wrote:good for you!
you got it through customs

tip a box of wine too.

Yep, through customs with a breeze. But wine from a BOX? Though I hear it's becoming more and ore popular even among the good vineyards.

Love the stuff , but have to watch my cholesterol.

I have cholesterol issues too Mum, but I manage it with medication and lots of exercise. So far, so good.

"I wear the cheese. It does not wear me." ―The Cheese Man

CHEESEHEAD PRIDE

did you try Beemster Gouda XO? from holland, soooo goood. sweet, nutty, caramelly, has protein crystals that give it a pop. for some reason, i love it with pretzels.

and try to find some humboldt fog... an amazing goat cheese from NorCal