Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I love you all!
Rumble Smile We love you toooooooooooooooo

Hands-make-heart

I've only been on here for a day but I'm already fond of you guys on here.

ceez Wrote:so much love on this site Bighug

Sickening, ain't it?

Rofl

Rumble88 Wrote:I'm going to sleep now, but before i go i just wanted to say; even if i never saw any of you, even if i know a little about you, no matter how you see yourself, no matter what people think about you, I LOVE YOU. With all your flaws, you are perfect to me. I don't want to forget any of you because you are all deserve to be remembered. Thats all i can give to you, but remember; in somewhere, someone loves you and cares about you with no expectation in return.
Happy dreams everyone, i hope you all can make your dreams come true and be happy in future.

I actually really needed this today. Thank you, Rumble88, your post made me cry, and now we are friends.

I'm slightly edrunk but I love you too man <3

Sometimes, when someone is sad, i just hug them. Because i want to make them feel better, because i want to make them know; there is someone for them, because no one is there for me. But it really hurts when they look me in the eyes and call me ''weird''. Sad to insulting in less than one second. Sometimes i lost my faith in humanity. And there is no one to hug me.

Rumble88 Wrote:Sometimes, when someone is sad, i just hug them. Because i want to make them feel better, because i want to make them know; there is someone for them, because no one is there for me. But it really hurts when they look me in the eyes and call me ''weird''. Sad to insulting in less than one second. Sometimes i lost my faith in humanity. And there is no one to hug me.

Bighug Bighug Bighug Bighug

There will be some one.

that's a very kind thing to say. thank you and keep rockin'. don't let the world make you mean brother...