Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm 23, but no guy below "35" wants me.
This isn't a lie, You look fine as fuck! I'm 18 and find you every attractive Saevil Fuck what those other people think, They aren't worth your time if all they care about is looks. You have nothing to worry about in the looks department but fuck those people
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

subdivisions Wrote:Well, I came to the conclusion that I'm ugly. I can't think of any other reason why guys in their 20s don't want me. The few times I do get messages from guys, they're in their 40s or 50s, or claim to be in their 30s but you can tell they're lying because they look old.

I've been told I was ugly too- by guys in their 20s. I've been called fat and I'm 140 lbs. (but only 5'6" and have like no muscle). I've been told I look unhealthy and like a drug addict and I've never done drugs in my life. I've done everything to improve my appearence but it only gets worse. I guess I look really old? Then why do teenage customers at my job ask me if I go to their high school???

I really need a guy near my age- in his 20s. But they're impossible to get. It's so annoying.

Here's pics of me, btw. The ones people say are ugly. Judge for yourselves.

You're definitely NOT ugly. I think the problem here is you're allowing anonymous, probably faceless people set your self worth from a hook up app. This is one of those cases where it isn't you, it's them. Some people love to use those sites to anonymously tear down those that they think wouldn't give them attention in real life. Those sites are geared more like the Cantina in Star Wars - full of the most villainous scum in all the galaxy. Anyone with an ounce of compassion, emotion, or feelings won't survive there.

There are evil people in the world who do mean things just because they can. Don't let them break you. Step away from the apps. Go out and meet REAL people, and build lasting face to face relationships.

hank Wrote:You don't look ugly at all to me. Quite handsome in fact. But than again I'm in my 30s and I don't know if that helps or hurts. But I am under 35.

The problem with online dating is that you really have to stick with it. I've never had any luck. I've given up on it. Pictures don't really do you much justice. Also the web attracts fellows that are far too shy, into strange things and seeking a back door arrangement.

Further when I was in my twenties I want very sure of myself and I was really timid. So when anybody showed interest in me I ran away. I'm not saying all guys are like this but some are.

It's suggest you actually get into a social setting and get to know some people in a dating pool. (i am sure you have friends).

But bud you look really good, I wouldn't worry what people say on dating sights.
I can literally count on one hand the amount of guys in their 20s who ever showed interest in me. =\

And I moved to a new area not long ago. I don't have friends. Sad

axle2152 Wrote:I've been called, ugly, fat...some other crap I can't remember. You're not ugly at all... I get the same treatment... I often get guys in their 50's, 60's...etc who "want" me. The only difference, you're on Long Island and I'm in the rural area of Western NC...

Don't be discouraged, you're a handsome guy and I'd date you if we were closer Smile
Really? I honestly heard that the older guys go after very young twinks... as I said, people mistake me for a high school student, so I thought that was one reason why. But they go for guys in their late 20s with more facial hair?

Also, I'm no longer on Long Island. As of a couple months ago, I've been living in NC as well. Big Grin But I'm on the east coast, so probably like 5 hours from you if not more. =\

Anyway, here's some webcam pics I just took. Maybe they're better? I don't look good when I smile so I tend not to do it. It feels forced to me.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

DAAAYUM YOU UGLY!
FIRST the well trimmed black hair UGH!!
SECOND the handsome all over that face AHHH!!
THIRD Those eyes and that cute smirk!!

oops am I tenting?
I mean....
HIDEOUSE!!
j/k j/k

Your cute I think Shakin
Anyone that says your ugly has problems of their own, pay them no mind as a thought containing them is a wasted one.

This thread is giving me low self esteem. .

If you think you are ugly..and fat .. and look like a drug addict.

I'm a busted giant fat chocolate cow...

"Don't look at my profile pic.."
"I'm hideous " !!

You are not ugly! You've just got some low-class people around you telling you that.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Well I'm in Western NC, and the older crowd pretty much goes after whatever I guess I don't really know. I don't mind being friends with anyone but I'm not getting in bed with anyone I don't find appealing, it is not not really the age, I've seen guys my age who look "old."

But yeah you have nothing to worry about as far as your looks. But do work on smiling...I need to do the same too.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

subdivisions Wrote:I can literally count on one hand the amount of guys in their 20s who ever showed interest in me. =\

And I moved to a new area not long ago. I don't have friends.
Okay, Than I think finding some friends will help you out. I know it's hard, but I assume you did it before. Just try and get involved in various things. Volunteer, join an lgbt group, find social groups that share your interests. You might make some really amazing friends.

The second set of pictures you posted, you are adorable. Lighter colors look better on you. And I like your smirky smile in one if your pictures. You have deep and kind eyes. You aren't ugly at all.

I really suggest trying in person dating. Where you have pretty eyes, and your smirky smile hints at a slightly mischievous side, you don't get much information from a picture. There are other aspects to attraction. Your pheromones, the way you carry yourself, your voice. And I hate to sound hippy dippy but your energy are all halted online.

That and I have always thought of the online dating sights essay section like a resume and I believe most folks do as well. I tend to over sell myself. I'm damn good at interviewing. But puerile don't like falling in love with ideals, it's painful when they fail to deliver. So it's really pessimistic but I think it's honest. Most of what you read are lies. The good thing is, we do fall in love with people. I'm not saying best yourself up in your essay, just keep it short and sweet.

Are you a shy fellow?

Also, I forgot to put this in my last post.

If you think about online dating it's really kind of a horrible concept. You are basically dangling a piece of bacon in front of hungry dogs. So you can't take disinterest personally. You really have to have a thick skin to be able to have any success.

Don't internalize these things. They aren't judging you, they haven't a clue who you are. They are judging some photos and a description. That isn't you. It's really your perspective of yourself and that is always skewed and in most cases it's skewed negatively. You recognize your faults a lot better than anybody else.

It's not an evaluation of you. It's just guys looking fur the perfect body and face in the profile to have sex with. And that's what online dating is. I'm not saying it's nothing else but that is what you are going to encounter more than anything. The freer the app and the easier it is to use the more you are going to see that.

Your not ugly in fact your very handsome. Don't let people get you down. Your fantastic!
An eye for an eye