Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Buffyyylo :P
Hello. You can call me Buffylo... I prefer more anonymity being as I am not out of the closet yet...

I'm from Illinois (not Chicago) and being as I'm kinda in the bible belt I'm not too sure how well my coming out would be received.... But yeah, I'm here :tongue:

I'm in a relationship with a guy I met online about a year ago. We kinda flirted and acted extra friendly towards each other, just more than most guy friends would... but we would always deny being gay if it came up.... Then one night we were chatting and I was kind of questioning him because I never really had a relationship with any other guy friend like I had with him... he eventually came out to me, then I came out to him... and we've been together ever since Confusedmile:

It's a little weird because we've never actually met in person... but if two people could be attached at the hip electronically, it would be us.

But anyway, dats me :redface:

Hello Buffylo!

Aww, that's the cuteness. Haha. Anywho, welcome ^_^

Hi Buffylo, welcome to GS Smile

Hello and welcome to the forum,
On coming out its best to be honest upfront and never care about a reaction because if people love ya they stand by ya regardless!

Hi Buffylo and Welcome to the forum

G Day Buffylo and welcome to gayspeak

Welcome once more to the forum mate Big Grin Hope we'll me more of you here Smile
Just wait till you are ready with coming out, you know when the time is right Wink
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Hello buffy welcome to G.S.Welcome

Hi Buff Smile Im so glad you've found someone you can share you love with <3
Really enjoyed talking to you the other night!!

Hi and welcome!
Really cute story you have, bet you can't wait to meet him Smile