Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I`m Paul
Yeah i know now. Saw a few episodes of big time rush. Nice looking lad. Heard gay rumours about them to.

pauluk Wrote:Yeah i know now. Saw a few episodes of big time rush. Nice looking lad. Heard gay rumours about them to.

Ooh. Oi. A few years ago in high school I was still struggling with the fact that I was gay. I gave that show a chance out of pure boredom and I just couldn't stand it. Unfortunately, they were just so good looking. My homosexuality was just a mysterious force that drove me to finish watching it. Thankfully I became spoiled with the Internet and didn't need to be drawn to shows I don't like watching. Of course, with the Internet I found out if they were gay they still wouldn't date me for being too old for me, at least when I was in high school, probably not anymore. I also found out about the girls they date, sigh. But I still enjoy looking up pictures of them (mostly to admire how cute they are, though occasionally I come across some pretty hot pics of them) and watching videos of their concerts in HD on YouTube, I also have their two CDs.

What kind of TV is there to watch in the UK? Do you watch Dr Who? I always hear about how much more "sophisticated British TV is than American" lol that's probably true Lol2 Laugh1

hiya paul. i am new today too

You seem to like James Maslow. I couldnt stand the show. Love hot pics of male celebs. We do have Doctor who. Watched the first three seasons then gave up. We also had Total wipeout which got axed last year. We have a lot of reality shows which i cant stand anymore.

Hi Paul welcome to GS. Smile
An eye for an eye

Hi Lissales. Hope you enjoy.

Hi Dan. Thanks mate.

welcome to gayspeak xx

How do you make a new thread? Help please.

welcome to GS Smile