Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm Sorry
When/if an addict says these words, understand that they really are.

??????????

I would have to know what the hell are you apologizing for..

othewise, no, you are not forgiven Tongue

:biggrin:

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:When/if an addict says these words, understand that they really are.

in my experience , this is very very true.

I've heard this from addicts a few times in the course of my life. My response has now evolved to something like this:
"Okay, you're sorry, and I understand that. But you still have to do something about your problem. Being sorry doesn't let you off the hook."

I'm sorry I left you all mystified as to my point....

I'm sorry I killed Kenny (You bastard).

I'm sorry I got Hitler all up in a mood and he tried to wipe out most of the human race.

I'm sorry I failed to be superman and save all the lives that have been lost, souls that have been damned and wee children from being murdered by their folks.

I'm feeling guilty about stuff way hella out of my control which I feel I need to have been in control of.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I'm sorry I got Hitler all up in a mood and he tried to wipe out most of the human race.

And here I always thought it was the meth that got him so "excitable."

(Yes, all you history noobs reading this. Hitler did lots of meth.)

In that case............

I'm sorry I can't really do anything about wiping out stupid people.

I'm sorry I was born too early for space travel.

I'm sorry my magic powers have faded over the years.

I'm sorry only morons and retards get elected to official offices.

I'm sorry I was too naive and ignorant of the world when I was younger.

I'm sorry you have to say "I'm sorry".

I've sorry I ate all eight of those Dorito tacos and drank that large Mountain Dew from Taco Bell before we met. I didn't know we would meet in a malfunctioning elevator where we'd be trapped for 36 hours.

I'm sorry I have lost my mind and have to go on a killing rampage now.....because I got stuck with this disgusting pig-thing in an elevator who couldn't stop shitting and pissing himself for 35 1/2 hours!!!!!

Evilgrin1

I never apoligize after once apoligizing to this bitch nurse who later told my mum i was "rude and apolgised"… well you know, not often.

Kenny always comes back right…