Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ashamed to be gay...
Because I can't find any decent ones, or if I do then they're just a wanker in a different way.

jmfoster Wrote:finding a decent in-ddepth guy is like a needly in a haystack..

Frankly, that's life, everybody has that problem. You clearly have high standards in what you are looking for in a guy, which is (I think) a good thing, but it does mean finding a decent guy is tough. One of the problems is that we all notice stereotypical gay guys as being gay, we can end up just assuming that more 'normal' gay guys are straight (unless we actually see them kissing their boyfriend, etc.), but they do exist. At the end of the day the more valuable the prize, the tougher the search is going to be.

I know that was a bit of a rambling post, and doesn't give you a solution to your problems, I'm just trying lend a sense of perspective.

Chin-up

Fred

P.S. On a practical note, if you don't like the kind of guys who hang around Nottinghams's gay bars, then look elsewhere.
Fred

Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.

jmfoster Wrote:Because I can't find any decent ones, or if I do then they're just a wanker in a different way.
Now you're beginning to sound a tad self-absorbed. How do you think others might see you?

Get out there and get on with living. Strange and wonderful things can happen when you're not really expecting them.

Good luck.

Thanks, but I'm in no way self-absorbed, I'm talking from what I've experienced.

You're too young JM to be so jaded already... Life is full of wonderful things and wonderful people... What are your interests, other than beautiful men??? Wink

I fully agree with you.. still haven't found any gay guy who's not looking for sex...
now im gonna give this forum a go
hope i can find some....Big Grin

I only on this forum as its guys who like to talk and some of my new friends here seem more down to earth than my own mates. And in response to the other guy, id say women are more evil when it comes to guys. Most women only care about Zac efron or Brad Pitt look alikes. Whatever..........

not read all this thread but i get the idea from the title - finding the right guy or guys who are fun to be around is like finding a pearl, there are millions of oysters in the sea but if you keep looking you'll find the one that has the most special pearl that u just love and adore and one u want to cherish & keep forever - they are there, they just take some finding !!

wow, im a philosopher (cant spell that, sorry)

im advising my ass off again - wow, i need a rest

matty7 Wrote:finding the right guy or guys who are fun to be around is like finding a pearl, there are millions of oysters in the sea but if you keep looking you'll find the one that has the most special pearl that u just love and adore and one u want to cherish & keep forever - they are there, they just take some finding !!

That's sweet and so true! Confusedmile: I know it must be frustrating but you gotta have patience... as they say, "everything comes to thee who waits." (pardon the pun! lol)
Note: No trees were destroyed in the sending of this contaminant free message. However, I do concede, a significant number of electrons may have been inconvenienced.

Guiness time?