Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm ashamed to be gay...
matty7 Wrote:not read all this thread but i get the idea from the title - finding the right guy or guys who are fun to be around is like finding a pearl, there are millions of oysters in the sea but if you keep looking you'll find the one that has the most special pearl that u just love and adore and one u want to cherish & keep forever - they are there, they just take some finding !!

wow, im a philosopher (can't spell that, sorry)

I'm advising my ass off again - wow, I need a rest

Yes, you can it's the correct spelling.... even if it is a long word. So is looking for the proper boyfriend like looking for a needle in a haystack? Wow! I'm glad they'd cleaned out the barn when I was looking for mine. I found it there, shiny and pointy on the floor, picked it up, brushed it off and hooray, turned into a Genie. Invasion

hey my spelling improving,,,miracles do happen.

i found my needle in the haystack.. he just doesnt know it yet, i'd like to brush him off and give him a quick rub just to see what happens :redface:

you found your needle!! Lucky guy!!

It is possible to find decent guys out there - although not always easy. Having witnessed a number of Civil Partnerships, and having been through our own, it's good to know that there are some very good people out there. The media portray the gay lifestyle as one big party, however not all are out on a Saturday night. I think there are a number of reasonable websites that are not focussed on gay sex hookups, and it might be a good idea to become members of these. We all have our principles, the important thing is that we stick to them, and hold out for what we want. Don't settle for second best. Good luck in your search though!