Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm begging you!!!
So I've had a rather crap day, my computer recieves the blue screen of death and now has a keyboard sticking out the side of it and keys everywhere its like a keyboard massicar.
Then my wireless doesn't work and now my dongle is heald together with tape, so I doubt that will be running much longer.

Then someone asks me to fix a VISTA machine, and ohhh my god.
What a bitch to fix, I install Comodo firewall on it (to help) and it completely goes tits up!!!!

Now I know vista is well known for this but I didn't expect it to go this wrong, I wanted to install a firewall not end up reinstalling vista, which seems the only option out!!
I have a splitting headache and now have to go back tomorrow to fix the frickin thing because system restore DOESN'T WORK!!
ARGH!! First 5 minutes of using Vista was really nice, but after doing the most basic of things it goes completely tits up!

PLEASE NEVER GET VISTA!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

I absolutely hate fixing computers, its my worste nightmare and I've ended up with all my qualifications to do with computer repair.

No thank you!

CardShark Wrote:So I've had a rather crap day, my computer recieves death threats and now the keyboard is sticking out the side of it and keys everywhere its like a keyboard massicar.
Then my wireless doesn't work and now my dongle is heald together with sticky back plastic so I doubt that will be running much longer.

Then someone asks me to fix a Apple Mac machine, and ohhh my god.
What a bitch to fix, I put Comodo dragons on it (to destroy it) and it completely goes tits up!!!!

Now I know Apple mac is well known for this but I didn't expect it to go this wrong, I wanted to install a firewall not end up reinstalling windows onto a apple mac, which seems the only option out!!
I have a case of RSI and now have to go back tomorrow to fix the frickin thing because system restore DOESN'T WORK ON MACS!!
ARGH!! First 5 light years of using Apple Macs was really nice, but after doing the most basic of things it goes completely tits up!

PLEASE NEVER GET APPLE MACS!! I'M BEGGING YOU!!!

I absolutely love fixing computers, its my ultimate fantasty and I've ended up with all my qualifications to do with computer repair.

Yes thank you!

Hiya,
Hope you didnt mind me doing this just thought by sound of it ya needed cheering up so for a laugh id changed several words in your context... Can you notice them and maybe smile :biggrin:

Kindest regards and hope your mind is better than it was

Zeon x

Very funny, its cheered me up :biggrin:.

I ended up fixing it though, I wouldn't of stopped untill i fixed it Confusedmile:.

Hiya,
I am glad i cheered ya up... Next time ya gonna have a rant ill play with words.. My day has been pretty shit today with an illness and the dog chewing pens and doing paw printing artwork... On the landlords laminate flooring so its all good fun i guess.. Thank god i aint got kids if i cant handle dogs lol

Kind regards

zeon x