Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm confused and running out of time
Seems you have at least a wonderful best friend in him!

DO NOT LET YOUR MOVE MAKE YOU GOVE UP ON HIM.

You should definitely talk to him before you leave but the focus of the conversation should be how much he means to you, primarily as a friend.
Tell him he is important to you and you don't want to lose him. Just because you move doesn't meant you can't stay in contact. You do text all the time now, don't you?

Don't let him distance himself, make sure to let him know you appreciate him.

Don't overwhelm him by telling him you like him as more than a friend unless he brings up the topic. Make sure to let him know how important he is in your life and you don't want to lose him just because you move.

such close friendships are previous, so make sure to protect it!
Trust me, I know.
I wouldn't mention this here, but I do hope it helps you get some perspective:
I had a good friend in elementary school and just as we were on our way to best friends he was Lille din an accident.
I still cry over him because It still feels like I could call him up at any time.
I still have his number...
So please, don't let go of your friend, have faith.

All the best, I truly hope you can be together in the future, as a couple or "just" as close friends.
And remember, there's nothing wrong in planning a future together, life might separate people for a while, but life can't keep you apart, especially with 21st cent. Communication and possibilities.

I'm sorry but if you actually sit on his lap and kiss him and he holds you he is definitely in the closet.No straight guy and I repeat no straight guy would let another guy sit on his lap.