Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm kind of picky..
joshyboi Wrote:When I first came out I went out with guys just cos they were gay. I found myself quickly unattracted to these guys and it didn't go so well for me or them.

This not really anything to do with this thread all tho I think I am picky as well.
Maybe that is a problem am having.

But this I quote you on is helpful to me.
I think it says a lot about where am at.

I'm that way also, as long you pick mr right and you are both happy.

Lake Wrote:I'm that way also, as long you pick mr right and you are both happy.

But its too hard to find Mr Right!! ( Unless you look in the phone book maybe :p )

Maybe Mr right will find you especially if you stop looking . Maybe thats how it works????? Its all new to me , back looking after years of not looking . Ive realised after spending the last 11 yrs in the closet with a woman that men can be complete B......ds, they tell you what they want you to hear just so they can get what they want , lie a lot of the time . I guess I will find this all out ?
I might be gay , but wont settle for any guy , it has to be someone I fancy and respect . A soul mate , and a friend

I'm actually very glad that you're picky.

Otherwise there will be nothing left for old and ugly dudes like me.

I wouldn't say 34 is old , and if you think your ugly or not ever heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Looks are only skin deep after all.

Gareth125 Wrote:I wouldn't say 34 is old , and if you think your ugly or not ever heard that beauty is in the eye of the beholder . Looks are only skin deep after all.

Hey thanks buddy! A real confident boost. Wink

there is nothing wrong with being picky, in fact, i find it attractive when a man knows what he wants. that's what i love about hot straight men, if they want a fuck they get it. i like your specifications too, if i may call them that. i too do not find it much a turn on when a guy has ripped muscles, though i'd lick it nonetheless lol.

Why is it when I think of something interesting to write, I forget it when I notice a timtravolta reply? Rolleyes

marshlander Wrote:Why is it when I think of something interesting to write, I forget it when I notice a timtravolta reply? Rolleyes

I wonder lol