Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm the Bad Guy
So after coming out to my family I went to this support youth group meeting and met some nice people. One of them I happen to be attracted to. I go to his house to hang out sometimes. And 3 times now, I've kinda fooled around with him. and he happened to have a boyfriend, whom he says he loves very much. But he's always the one starting it, like he'd grab my ass and hug me. The first time we've fooled around, he sucked my dick. The second time...we kissed. And the third time...i told him that if he sucked my dick, I'd suck his...so for the first time I suck someone's dick. He was my first kiss and i guess first dick?...he'd ask me if I wanted him to fuck me...i said i didnt feel comfortable. He asked me if I wanted to fuck him...i mean i did...but again he has a boyfriend...and that would go too far...so i said no. We've talked about stopping this cheating thing, but everytime i come over to his house, he'd start everything again...and i get so tempted.

Well, at last you are living your sexuality, but nobody is forcing this guy to get into your pants... It's his own will obviously. He's the "cheater" if there is such a word. I'm afraid for you, that some day his boyfriend might arrive unexpectedly and try to beat the shit out of you, if he's a violent guy... It is normal, I'd say, however, to want to explore your sexuality after having repressed it for so long... and also I guess you are both attracted to each other... I hope you are taking the right precautions...

If you feel uncomfortable with the situation, maybe you should be looking for a new partner???

I wouldn't feel so bad as he is the one with a boyfriend not you and as PA has said "at last you are living your sexuality".

How many complications do you need in your life?

marshlander Wrote:How many complications do you need in your life?

Two lol!

Tongue3

Whatever anyone says you did the things you did in the full awareness that he had a boyfriend. In the eyes of outsiders this makes you the 'other woman', as it were. So you're already gonna be the evil seductress, leading him astray, should word get out. And you DID know he was off limits. I'm not trying to be nasty but just pointing out anyone who isn't you or the guy you were with, even if he did hit on you, will say it was your responsibility to say no and get indignant and all the rest.

I totally get your situation, having been in a similar one (thought i said no at the time, frigid cow that i am) and you've already gone there, so if you wanna keep going there then go for it.

In for a penny and all that....

princealbertofb Wrote:Well, at last you are living your sexuality, but nobody is forcing this guy to get into your pants... It's his own will obviously. He's the "cheater" if there is such a word. I'm afraid for you, that some day his boyfriend might arrive unexpectedly and try to beat the shit out of you, if he's a violent guy... It is normal, I'd say, however, to want to explore your sexuality after having repressed it for so long... and also I guess you are both attracted to each other... I hope you are taking the right precautions...

If you feel uncomfortable with the situation, maybe you should be looking for a new partner???

I've actually met his boyfriend once when I came over his house. Us three just watched a movie. His boyfriend is really cute. And I'm pretty sure I can beat him up Confusedmile: if he tries anything. But if there was anyone to get beaten up it should be me..not him. But then again I wouldn't want to be the one to get beaten up so I'm going to fight back.

And yeah I do want a boyfriend. But that's hard to find when you're not out to your friends...

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Whatever anyone says you did the things you did in the full awareness that he had a boyfriend.

Seconded!

sox-and-the-city Wrote:Whatever anyone says you did the things you did in the full awareness that he had a boyfriend. In the eyes of outsiders this makes you the 'other woman', as it were. So you're already gonna be the evil seductress, leading him astray, should word get out. And you DID know he was off limits. I'm not trying to be nasty but just pointing out anyone who isn't you or the guy you were with, even if he did hit on you, will say it was your responsibility to say no and get indignant and all the rest.

I totally get your situation, having been in a similar one (thought i said no at the time, frigid cow that i am) and you've already gone there, so if you wanna keep going there then go for it.

In for a penny and all that....

I think this should read THOUGH and not THOUGHT but I may be wrong.

CrossNecklace Wrote:...

And yeah I do want a boyfriend. But that's hard to find when you're not out to your friends...

Ok, so we won't worry about you getting a fat lip and a black eye... Somehow though, I fail to see how "not being out to your friends" makes it impossible for you to have a boyfriend... Surely you are not looking among your friends for such a partner, are you? They should have nothing to do with it. Go out to the right places, find the wonder boy and then tell your friends you have great news, that you are getting a Civil partnership, lol. :biggrin: Won't they be surprised? And possibly happy for you (if they are good friends). Laugh2