Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I may look Southern California, but I prefer a quiet life around a few friends.
I seem to be they guy most people think has the Southern California look, and to a degree I do. It irritates me when people talk down to me because they figure you do not have a brain if you look good. So, I run in a very tight circle of friends, most often people smarter than myself. I have a 47 year old mentor who is more interested verbal jousting than anything else. However, I give it to him and his partner whenever they ask. It's just sex, and my looks are not going to last forever, but friendship can.

My partner and I have been together for three months. We look like brothers. I can tell this one will last. He is on the fast track at 20th Century Fox as a gopher and is a USC grad. We both take career seriously, and seek a stable lifestyle in an unstable city.

Between my partner and my mentor my life is only complete because of my mentor's partner of 26 years. He runs the food service for a major television operation which is often the source of many antics and lots of fun. The four of us really enjoy the beach, and the bars, but we screen a lot movies and television because we have access to what will be coming out next. We are all critics of sorts.

Recently we went to the taping of Real Time with Bill Maher and made it back stage due to our industry contacts. There is still an amazing life to be enjoyed in Southern California if you are willing to WORK for it. And, Bill Maher, a lot better looking in person than on television. You can not tell when he wears a suit, but I do not think he does as much pot as he implies, the man is buff.