Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I met a CUTE girl!
So two days ago, I went to a local super market nearby with my mom. When we went to the check out cashier, I saw a very cute girl there (she was the cashier). The type of human being that I just want to hug and cuddle, no sex involved.

When my mom asked her some questions about the product's price. She didn't know much and had to ask for help, in a cute way. It was understandable since she was new (because I hadn't seen her working here before). Her reaction, behavior or manner just showed how accurate my judgement was. That really amazed me.

I want to share this because never in my life I would consider an adult "cute". Most of the time, whenever I meet someone, I always feel that they are wise and clever in life. To me, only babies are cute; and when they start going to kindergarten, most of them, their cuteness drops as they grow. That cashier girl is the first adult (or young adult, probably are recently out of high school) that I scream CUTE.

She looks innocent, naive, childlike and inexperienced. I guess that her parents love her a lot too. Those traits may not be good in this reality, but all she needs are positive view and extra work.

She kind of reminds me of myself, though I have grown a bit more mature. I think that we only consider someone else "cute" when they are more naive and inexperienced than ourselves are.

So I have met ONE cute person. How about you? How many one have you seen as cute? It doesn't have to be girl.

Puppies are "cute" to me and, so, by extension, are a lot of young men who have "puppy like" qualities (eager, friendly, full of themselves, playful, not taking themselves or anything else too seriously, etc.). I don't see babies as "cute" … nor most girls, although I have seen a few (after all, not all puppies are male). And to be clear, "cute" to me is NOT equal to "sexy". "Sexy" is something else altogether. Sometimes (rarely) they do overlap a bit but usually not.

DawnArmy Wrote:I think that we only consider someone else "cute" when they are more naive and inexperienced than ourselves are.

speak for yourself.

i don't think there's anything cute or even remotely positive about babies. they're vomit as far as i'm concerned. yucky, smelly, screaming, annoying alien creatures who can't talk or behave. nothing cute there. irritating, yes.

Quote:So I have met ONE cute person. How about you? How many one have you seen as cute? It doesn't have to be girl.

i have met plenty cute people, or more accurately, have seen people manifest behaviors/qualities that can be termed 'cute'.
''Do I look civilized to you?''