Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
I met a guy who makes me feel very submissive.
I've only been with one guy, and for me, the sex wasn't great.
But I met this guy, we hugged and kissed.....which lead to some dry humping.

Hes tall, rugby player build, and I felt very submissive, which is something I have never felt before.
Im not sure how to handle that, im a bottom, but I would let that guy have full control over me?
I felt like he would take control.

We talked about it and we want to meet up soon for some....well sex. Which is something I haven't done before.

Im worried he might be too controlling, he might go too far? Or (as this would be my first NSA) I would get attached right away?

Just have a safe word, And get to know him better (build trust) Have fun slave Wink
I am the angles that hold and surround you

I am the demon you're afraid to meet

Is it just his size that gave you the idea he was going to be dominant? Or was his behaviour conveying this? Either way, communicate with him what you like and don't like, and let him know straight away if things are going too far. He won't know if you don't tell him.

It's difficult to say whether you will get attached or not. Some people get emotionally involved easier than others, and tend to steer away from NSA because of this.

don't let others guys make you feel what you feel, it must come from inside you not outside you ..

knickerbuck Wrote:don't let others guys make you feel what you feel, it must come from inside you not outside you ..

Elaborate?

I think it is fine as long as [MENTION=22538]Mark88[/MENTION] is comfortable and think he'll enjoy it. Me, I don't do well with submissive and well not a bottom anyway. Now submissive is also a bit subjective here, sometimes I have heard people refer to submissive just being a bottom. At any rate I suggest taking things slow...don't go all 50 shades of grey.
"I’m not expecting to grow flowers in a desert, but I can live and breathe and see the sun in wintertime"
Check out my stuff!

you radiate from within .. not from without ..

Haha, "don't go all 50 shades of grey"

Yeah, I also suggest you take it slow and get to know him a little better.
I'm mostly top, but I can relate with feeling submissive when it comes to a certain guy. I don't know, some people just bring it out of you.

Anyway, enjoy it and keep us posted! Smile

I'm no expert on submissives, but being submissive is not the same as being a door mat. You don't just lie there and let him pound the shit out of your ass. Unless that's what you want, however.

From what you said about yourself and your inexperience and his tendency to dominate you, it doesn't sound like you are ready for full on sex yet. You need to know him better. If it is NSA sex, he may not even care what you want. He might just be looking for someone to cum on or in. Can you handle that. It also sounds like you would not be able to avoid developing feelings for him if the experience went well. You need to protect your heart as well as your health. Having safer sex might help to protect your health but does nothing for your heart.

I think submissiveness mostly comes down to who is more experienced. the more experienced you are the less submissive you will be. however, by knowing that someone is more experienced than you, you can also counteract this effect that you give of by acknowledging that you still have full control over the choices that you make.

I don't think that's necessarily true that the more experienced you are the less submissive you'll be.