Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need more blood!!??
Asthanos here come me to dominate this world HAHAHAHHA

Excuse my exciteness or so wat they call it~~
I THINK IM FALLEN ANGEL ,FALLIN INTO BEAUTIFUL GARDEN and with it GUARDIAN here makes me wanna giggle to death.. i ask my shinigami sama why did he make me fall into here and he said that im fated to this..*blush&
Isn't it rude to intrude life I had never able been able to become one with it
Even if it just a dream let me dreamin the rest of my life about it
Im tellin this because Im either woman or men im VAMPIRE MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAEvilgrin1

IM 25 and asian also my profile is my privacy even if i tell to the world they just ignored my existance
I can speak Japanese,Korean n rite now my cat fallin into my arms and i can't move to type so i end it here..

heyhey , welcome ~~ ^___^

I know all about vampires in South Korea, I've seen the movie 'Thirst'! :o

Welcome to the forum! ^_^

Welcome to GS!

Welcome, and to clarify your like a real vampire not like the twilight vampire that sparkle in the sunlight?

Hi welcome to the forum. Smile
An eye for an eye

Wow. We got Elves, Fairies, Empaths, Precogs and now a Vampire... Very Elusive creatures y'all are, even more so than Elves, with a more flat energy...

왠지 일본어 동안 안녕하세요, 뱀파이어를 사랑하는, 제대로 대화하는 것만으로는 충분하지 그리고 전년 동기 대비 한국에서이기 때문에, 나는 당신의 언어로 이런 말을 생각보다 쉽게​​ 될 것입니다. <3에 오신 것을 환영합니다.

Waenji ilbon-eo dong-an annyeonghaseyo, baempaieoleul salanghaneun, jedaelo daehwahaneun geosman-euloneun chungbunhaji geuligo jeonnyeon dong-gi daebi hangug-eseoigi ttaemun-e, naneun dangsin-ui eon-eolo ileon mal-eul saeng-gagboda swibge​​ doel geos-ibnida. <3e osin geos-eul hwan-yeonghabnida.

Hey, welcome Smile

Hehe you seem fun

Wana touch my death note Wink