Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I need someone living near Half Moon bay , SF . Please help me get him back
Hi . Im a asian guy who lives far away from san francisco . A month ago , I met a very romantic guy . I admit at first I just thought he was just a student but i still have feelings for him . We been chatting day by day through that wonderful month . Suddently , he said his heart could fall for those asian guys living nearby him . I know loving a wonderful guy like him means i should take all the disadvantages so i let him to hang out with them other boys . U guys know how hurt it is ? But i dont care because he promised me he will offer me a job in us when i graduated in my country and we could live together forever . Last week , he asked me if i was just using him to have a better life . I was denying it but my pc kinda lag then . So he misunderstood me and said he knew that japanese boy he dating loves him . Now he deleted his email so i cant explain anything . I just wanna say how my heart really feel so that if he dont wanna be with me anymore , we could be friends . Like i said , we been chatting very happily through that month so how could i just cut loose a friend who i trust to tell everything like him ( Im a hidden gay and he's the only person who knows and I trust to tell everything )

He showed me his house in Montara town and promised someday i would live there with him . So now i need a guy who living nearby there to help me transfer my words to him just to say sorry even thought it wasnt my fault but i could take it as my fault .

Please help me to save the love of my life . I will be so thankful .

Ive been asking for helps on some other website . Even my 2 best friends . But they're all deny or cant drive there .

You have been conned, and this bastard who was using you has turned the tables on you to make you feel like it was your fault.

I guarantee that this man that made all these promises had no intention all along of doing what he promised.

No sane human being promises the world to someone he has only known for a month, let alone not even met in person.

Put this down as a lesson hard, but best learnt now rather than later.

yeah i know but i still cant get over it . I guess im the type of guy who wont give up on things which havent discover yet ( idk what it call in english ) . I mean what if he was real and had feelings for me ? Now i just need some proof to prove that he was a liar so that i would get over him

Strangely , some elements in me are believing he was real . Beside , he's my first love

Persistant, obsessive.

The proof is in his actions and I am afraid that will be the only proof you will ever get, He doesn't live in Montara, so you could search for him all you like and never find his. The house he showed you was probably from and Internet Real Estate site.

You have been conned by a very cruel person that has played with your emotions and has hurt you terribly, time will be the only way to get over this.

Your feelings have been hurt terribly because he knew you were vulnerable and played on your vulnerabilities for his own perverted pleasure. It is such a terrible shame that this was you first experience with love. I really do feel so so sorry for you and I do wish there was a way to turn back the clock so this wouldn't have happened.

Time heals all wounds, please have faith in that as we have all been hurt.

actually he showed me his house on google map . So i know where he lived but dont know the address . I tried to get over him but i cant . I just need something proves that he was a liar so that i could go on . But somehow , I need to work things out . At least we could be friends and no misunderstood between us . I dont wanna be a bad guy in his mind .

Please someone help me out this mess

showed you his house on google maps? all you need is an address from a real estate site and you could make anyone believe that the house on google maps is yours.

Like I said, time is the only thing that is going to help, your heart has just been broken.

It surprises me how naive people can be.

Hmph. This is the major downside of online dating - there's always people taking advantage of those, who are innocent enough to believe their promises. I hate that kind of type that just uses other people for their personal gain, and delta3026, make no mistake: the person you're talking about is - from what I've gathered - this kind of type.

posterpicture Wrote:It surprises me how naive people can be.

Sometimes I think there is more than naivity involved in these things. When it comes to matters of the heart, the unfortunate thing is a lot of common sense get thrown out the window.

When things go pear shaped, the heart still rules the mind, and getting to the point of admitting that the person you fell for was conning you is very difficult, mainly because you feel so embarrassed that you have been tricked by a con.

yeah i know that i gotta get over it but in mind my , there're some questions what if ..... keep appearing in . This is the first time i known how to love someone . How could u lose a bf or at least a friend who u feel comfortable chatting with .

Please i need just a proof to prove that he's a liar and then move on . But somehow , i still hope he was right .