Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think I’m sliding up the Kinsey scale
Alright so….I’m doing this, nothing like jumping off a mole hill to give a guy a rush.

Here is the deal I am kind sort of sure that I think I am kind sort of gay I’m just not sure to what extent, so I spent my Saturday basically doing online Are you Gay test these are my results.

Test one: How gay are you.
Results: question were cheap didn’t finish.

Test two: Are you gay?
Results: You are bi-curious, this doesn't mean that you are gay, just that you might like some things that are kind of gay/girlie

Test three: The homosexual test
Results:You're straight enough! Just a little homosexual curiosity, my friend. Nothing to worry about.

Test four: Gay, Straight or Bi
For 67% you are: I have no idea how you got the thought that you might be gay, but hey, I haven't got the whole picture here. Don't worry if you were worried, You're not gay. This I say with Confidence. Good
luck, and Have a nice day.

Test five: Are you gay
Results: For 60 % you are: You are bi-curious, go on, try a guy, you never know, you might like it.

Test Six: Are you gay/lesbian?
Results: You are Bi.

Test seven: The Gay Test
Results: 50 % you are: Bisexual

Test Eight: GAY-O-METER
Results: You are bi-curious! Don't freak out! This doesn't mean you like guys, but your mind is trying to sort out whether you like them or not. This may result in occasional attraction to males. But if you scored 35-39 points, you are on the verge of being bisexual.

Test Nine: Gayness Factor
Results: You are close to gayness but not quite, I don't like how close to the bubble you are.

So…uhmmm…thoughts, advice, questions, does any of it mean a damn thing.

I think it's hilarious. LOL. But in all seriousness, only you will know and only time will tell. Go on and date a guy of course disclosing that you are acting on the way you feel and might change up depending on whether or not you are truly attracted. Have fun!

Sent from my SPH-M900 using Tapatalk

Agreed with PrinceMuzic. It is no bad to be bi though, is it?

Those tests are not the greatest indicators of sexuality . . . trust me, I have taken them. Often, it is based on stereotype rather than actual physical and emotional desire. Human sexuality is both complex and simple. It is complex in its sociological and anthropological understanding. But, rather simple in its innate manifestation. Desire is that, simply desire. As a social animals, people like to categorize and define, but the world in its true manifestation is a continuum. Think of race and the differentiations we make according to skin color. Trace the changes from the Nordic blond, pale, and blue-eyed down to the German, Italian, Greek, Turkish, Arabian, and African peoples; trace across Asia and then to the Americas. You will see a continuum of color variations. None being a true races in and of themselves, but a variant of one race, the Human Race.

I describe myself as gay, though there are some instances where I am atracted to members of the opposite sex. Even Kinsey, in his realization of the continuum of sexuality either misunderstands or misrepresents the true nature of human desire by limiting sexuality to six separate categories between "heterosexual" (one) and "homosexual" (six). Sexuality is neither binary, static, or linear as Kinsey describes. Rather, sexuality has a multidimensional and dynamic existence. Don't depend on tests to tell you who you are. Depend on yourself for the answer, and if you cannot find the it immediately, be patient. Self-actualization comes with time and experience.

Sexual Attraction
Past 1____ Present 5______Ideal 3

Sexual Behaviour
Past 1_____Present 1______Ideal 3

Sexual Fantasies
Past 2_____ Present 5______Ideal 3

Emotion Preference
Past 2______Present 5______Ideal 3

Social Preference
Past 6_______Present 6_____ Ideal 4

Lifestyle Preference
Past 2_______Present 2______ Ideal 4

Self-Identity
Past 3_______Present 3_______ Ideal 3

I my quest in answer deep interpersonal questions via the Googleverse I found this Klein grid thingy, so if the Kinsey scale designed for self-evaluation in which I’m comfortable with a 4.8 this Klein grid intent seems to be to pit ones Present self against your Past self in order to find your Ideal self.
In my grid my past is fairly straight which it was, my present was like right on the gay straight line but heavily favoured the emotional over the physical I’m not really sure what to make of that right now (but there is 5s where 1s used to be that’s kind of self evident), as for what’s Ideal I don’t know this category kind of evened out in-between the past an present, I also found the Ideal categories the hardest to fill out cause what’s Ideal isn’t always “something” hmmm.

After all that my head hurts. Where's my man? I think I need a hug!

All the tests do is take up time, give affirmation to those who seek it (if the results come out as hoped) and anxiety to the rest (if they don't). If you meet a man, fall in love and have better sex than you ever thought possible you are probably gay. It's all much more basic than taking tests.

Best wishes.

I originally wanted to post this when I created this post back in the day ( by that he means like a week ago)
But I couldn’t then but I can now so here is my Kline grid.

[Image: pp6_pe38_qp44_qe50_ip33_ie42.png]

working on it, there happy

ups... I´ve done the test, too.... and it seems, that I´m a bit gay.... I should watch that....

great kind of test.... now I know why my partner is a man.... I´m really surprised