Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I think this guys like me-Closet
Hey everyone I'm looking for some quality advice. Ill start off with the story. I'm a closet bisexual, and I have no problem being in it and I plan on staying in it for the time being. I've been in heterosexual relationships but I'm also attracted to males, specifically one. I go to a Jesuit school, so homosexuality is heavily frowned upon. So back to the story, in seventh grade I met this kid, he goes by the nickname Lucho. When I first met him I noticed how he would stare at me and he would also tell his friends that he was gay (jokingly I suppose, or at least his friends thought so) and often wouldn't mind if you joked around shoving something his anus, in fact he would begin to smile. Any way, as our school years went by I would see him in different classes including PE which I had with him my eighth grade year. 8th grade year is when my homo side really started to come out, I suppose it had accompanied me because of the puberty I was going through. That year is when my real admiration for Lucho came out, I would often see him changing revealing his well toned body in the changing room, and whenever he was skins. We would exchange a few words, glances and then go back to playing, but that was it. So life went on and he and I matured and drifted in social standings, Lucho is a football player so naturally he was pretty popular, while I did swimming/waterpolo and got much more involved in political aspects and was known as not a popular but well respected and funny guy. We talked and stared at each other but things really heated up this year! I often found my self staring at him and found him staring back, he would often look at me for long durations. We also began talking a lot more but still not enough to be considered good friends, just casual talk. In the best two days though things got really exciting, yesterday I caught him staring at me for quite a while, I looked back and we exchanged eye contact for a couple seconds with him saying nothing, no face emotions either. Today I decided that I would take a stand if I wanted to go any farther with him. So when he began staring at me I made beckoning motions with my fingers, after I think he caught notice I continued with other sexual motions. The motions where small, so if I got caught and he wasn't gay nobody he couldn't label me. I then glance over at him and find him looking at me playing with the science sink hose! That's not it, at the end of class he quickly gets up and goes to the door he never uses to leave the classroom, I followed him and find him going to the bathroom! I put my stuff down and come up with an excuse of why I would have to use the bathroom after I just did the period before. I walk in and discover him a good space away from the urinal with his penis and bush for all to see, I glanced quickly so I wasn't able to get the full view. I began washing my hands and I didn't want to say anything because there was someone else I knew in the bathroom. So after washing his hands and me washing mines, I hold the door for him and he says thank you never breaking contact with my eyes. He gets his stuff and continues his strut to his next location. I follow him, almost side by side and I notice him staring at me while I walk! He even slows down and lets me get in front of him. I need some advice on what to do! I'm to meek to make a big move! There's a connection in between us and I get that butterflies in the stomach feeling whenever I see him. What am I supposed to do! I'm tired of fantasizing about him. Thank you!

Talk to him. Ask him if he means what he's implying. If you like him, ask him on a date. Don't give in to someone who only wants sex.

How would I go about that? I can't ask him straight up, I'm still in the closet and don't plan on comming out he's not openly gay/bi either

Dude, you don't have to say you're gay. Just be like, "Hey man, I'm getting these vibes that you might like me. Do you?" then if he does, ask him in private "Hey, I'm gay too, but please keep it secret." My first relationship started this way actually... Ah de jevu! And now the break-up... Hopefully you'll have a happier ending...

Thank you! Ill try and see how to go about it, it's just that I feel he's so high above and the culture I've grown up in homosexuality is so taboo.

Yeah... I know that feeling. I was raised by Mormons...dirty, mean, bigoted people... Anyways I didn't know what gay was until I was 13. It took me forever to ask the guy out.

Dam this is nerve wrecking he's just so perfect I honestly don't know how ill be able to ask him. I've been thinking about asking the way you advised me but he might just shut me off. Should I be a little bit for flirtatious with him and then go for the gold?

Flirt a little. Then ask him in private. Or get his number and casually txt me.

This thread is hilarious.

This guy is more than asking for your attention, at the very least, if he's drawing you into privacy and showing off his junk. Next time ask him what you should do with it while It's out. :tongue:

Counselor Wrote:This thread is hilarious.

This guy is more than asking for your attention, at the very least, if he's drawing you into privacy and showing off his junk. Next time ask him what you should do with it while It's out. :tongue:

RIGHT!?????? I wish my crush was doing that to me. All he does is exchange glances and subtle flirty smiles/eye contacts, which isn't really enough in my book. This guy is showing genitals and pubes!!!