Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been adopted
This little guy showed up at my house a couple of hours ago, hungry and answering to "Puppy-Puppy." He's now fed and making himself at home in my yard. Too cute to let wander so I guess he stays and, needs a name. He's a male, 5-7 weeks old judging by his teeth. Probably closer to 7 weeks since he likes chew bones and will nibble at dry food but eats canned better.

[Image: VFKmf.jpg]

so adorable!

He looks cute Smile

What about "Chester" as a name Big Grin Big Grin??

Awww he's certainly LUCKY!
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Aww he's cute. Smile

Have you considered that he may just be 'visiting'?
I assume he has no collar or ID, but he may be a much loved pet who has just wandered off, and causing a lot of grief to his owners.
I think I'd try to find the owner before finding him a new name.
Hard to get too attached Blue if you have to give him up, that's why I mention it.

Take him to a vet or animal rescue and check if he has a microchip, put some flyers out, do whatever you can to find the owners.

He looks like he could be a doberman/labrador cross from that photo, so he is going to grow into a medium-large dog.

I can tell you one thing, if I got another pup and he snuck out and someone else found and decided to keep him I would be devestated...and if I found the person that kept my puppy, I would proceed to break their legs with a sledge hammer.

1. He isn't chipped, I have a reader.

2. closest house with anyone I don't know is 25 miles away.

3. It is not Jes's dog, the only other person near me.

4. No animal shelter in my county, no animal control outside city limits at all.

5. People dump unwanted animals out here often.

The odds of him belonging to anyone that wants him are slim to none. Only way would be if someone took him hunting in the area and, he wandered off, but who takes a puppy hunting?

His face reminds me of Nibbler from Futurama .
He is adorable.

Rainbowmum Wrote:His face reminds me of Nibbler from Futurama .
He is adorable.

OMG YES !!!! i knew he reminded me of someone/thing xD