Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been in conflict with changes.
I just saw this.

You are breaking my heart.

But all is forgiven. Hopefully you'll check in from time to time!

Virge Wrote:It's pretty sure I'm not going to be coming to Gayspeak regularly anymore.

[Image: tumblr_lyzb3eIj5G1qlvwnco1_400.gif]

Wink Confusedexy-kisses-smiley-
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I have faith that you will be back! You will always have a special place here Virge!

Xoxoxo
Beaux

East Wrote:In the end...we are all ships that pass in the night...and that is exactly as it should be.....

When I came here back in 2009 I think...I looked forward to marshlander and PrinceAlbert's posts a lot...I liked them both a lot....and then there was a guy named Richard..and all of a sudden he left...and then new people came...and I left. Then I came back and met Bookworm and Azulai and Miles and Fenris and Genersis and Beaux and Trywait and Matty and a bunch of other cool people.....and I had a good time....but I left again....

...and when I came back this time...there were a bunch of people who I didn't really relate to at all and there were threads such as what about what we admired about Putin....ON A GAY BOARD???...and it was horribly clicky...so I didn't say much for awhile and wasn't sure if I would stay....

Then they all got mad and left ...and there were no more Putin threads (YAY!)...and I liked it here again....

Lots of cool people...I can't even list them all because there are too many people I like...and I will probably stick around for a long time....

The thing though...this place is like a bar. There are a few hardcore regulars but the rest come and go ..and some come back...some never return....it is how things in life go....and it is sad sometimes and you miss the guys who have left and think about them...and hope they are doing well wherever they are...

I am glad I met you Virge...I am better for it. I hope you have a great journey ahead of you...and I will be thinking of you...and miss you...but you gotta do what you gotta do and I understand why you have to move along...

...just make sure you remember where the front door is (or the back one LOL)

[Image: article-2487102-192EDD1B00000578-269_634x437.jpg]
[MENTION=18508]East[/MENTION], transient is the word that springs to mind, just like any life in our lives, I suppose.

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lyzb3eIj5G1qlvwnco1_400.gif]

Love this, @Cellar!

CellarDweller Wrote:[Image: tumblr_lyzb3eIj5G1qlvwnco1_400.gif]

Where do you suppose RuPaul gets her wigs made? They are FAB-U-LOUS!

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION], been a little distracted lately, but wanted to say -- godspeed.

and since you seem to like humorous sexy gifs, here's one for ya:

[Image: pxwz3yoku9nl.gif]

WaveyHands-make-heartBighug
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

This has been my first chance to get in here in what seems ages. All is fine.

Thinlaws were here for over a week so that took up loads of time.
But i missed out on being able to travel south to sell junk and rocks then bring back a load. Leaving Sunday morning to do that and be back and be back here Wednesday, sleep a few hours and do it again to be back Saturday. After that I may get one more trip before things really get busy when spring break is over. I'll be running regular from early Sunday mornings to Tuesday afternoons... mostly 48 hour roundtrip drives with help

Graduation is Friday May 9th and I will be partying/sleeping until the Sunday morning the 11th make my final road run until September.

Then leave out on the 19th to Gay Memorial Day in Pensacola with maybe 40,000 other LGBTs for a hellacious beach party. Be home on the 27th... and then balls to the wall summer begins, cooking, making beds, cleaning, entertaining for about 20 people a day until Labor Day.

OH hahahaha and I have to stick in a big fat wedding on July 11th. hahahaha! How'd I forget that?

Then in September we start running trips south again except I plan to have hired people to do the running and buy a 2nd truck to expand.

Other than all that I have all sorts of spare time.

Virge Wrote:You guys and some others need to know that I learned a lot from youse. I sure hope you keep on doing what you do in GS to help other guys and that they get smart quick and pay attention.

I will try, but I sometimes get a little annoyed with it. I keep seeing the same problems over and over and I look at some of the treads and wonder, "how can anyone not know the answer to this problem?" That is reinforced when every reply in the thread is really giving the same advice, just in different words. I guess I just have to remember, the person really knows the right thing to do, they're just looking for that push to do it. I also get annoyed with there is a person who keeps making threads about the same issue and receive a lot of good advice, but never do anything about it. There are some advice seeking threads I've decided it is better for me to just stay out of.