Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I've been in conflict with changes.
In the end...we are all ships that pass in the night...and that is exactly as it should be.....

When I came here back in 2009 I think...I looked forward to marshlander and PrinceAlbert's posts a lot...I liked them both a lot....and then there was a guy named Richard..and all of a sudden he left...and then new people came...and I left. Then I came back and met Bookworm and Azulai and Miles and Fenris and Genersis and Beaux and Trywait and Matty and a bunch of other cool people.....and I had a good time....but I left again....

...and when I came back this time...there were a bunch of people who I didn't really relate to at all and there were threads such as what about what we admired about Putin....ON A GAY BOARD???...and it was horribly clicky...so I didn't say much for awhile and wasn't sure if I would stay....

Then they all got mad and left ...and there were no more Putin threads (YAY!)...and I liked it here again....

Lots of cool people...I can't even list them all because there are too many people I like...and I will probably stick around for a long time....

The thing though...this place is like a bar. There are a few hardcore regulars but the rest come and go ..and some come back...some never return....it is how things in life go....and it is sad sometimes and you miss the guys who have left and think about them...and hope they are doing well wherever they are...

I am glad I met you Virge...I am better for it. I hope you have a great journey ahead of you...and I will be thinking of you...and miss you...but you gotta do what you gotta do and I understand why you have to move along...

...just make sure you remember where the front door is (or the back one LOL)

[Image: article-2487102-192EDD1B00000578-269_634x437.jpg]

Sorry to see active poster go. I wish you all the best *hugs*

Take all the time you need to concentrate on other areas of your life, but please pop online now and again to chat with us on here. You will be missed.

[MENTION=21084]Virge[/MENTION]
[Image: 811710d112481ece3a4bff3908821f2e.jpg]

I'm going to miss you. Not sure that I believe it's about not being annoyed at the forum's but in the end, that doesn't really matter. Each one of us decides when he's done, and I recently did it in November after eight years on another forum.

Best of success to you and Jay and your entourage of friends.

Do good things.

Jason

I'm glad that you posted this. I'm new here and don't know you very well, but even though you've been perfectly nice to me, reading some of your comments to others made me feel wary of you. Hesitant to remark on any of your posts because it felt like I'd be risking becoming... a target.

But I get this. I think your post shows a lot of insight and honesty. And there's wisdom in knowing when you need companions on the journey...and when you've grown beyond that need. It sounds like you've also grown by sharing that part of your journey with people here.

I wish you well...congratulations on your upcoming marriage!

You will be missed! I drop in here and their myself. You and many others really helped me a few short months ago when I came out and began my new adventure.

I'll look forward to your occasional posts and updates about what's happening as your path unfolds!

Thanks...until next time!

Go do what you have to do, and we'll be here when you do come around!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

I am absolutely devastated........... Well,,,, I might be exaggerating just a little - but I will miss seeing your daily posts.!!!!

Pop in when you can, and let us know how you are doing.

Hugs & Kisses
Jim
We Have Elvis !!

I will miss you, too, Virge. Cum back soon. You and your bf owe us for all the erections we have given you.

Aw shucks...........

Jes plunk yer magic twanger, froggie!
I bid NO Trump!