Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
...I've never....
Florida?Australia?You two are becoming jetsetters.

musicteach Wrote:Thought I'd try to start a new thread....

List something you've never done...probably something that you think most people would have...but, you haven't Big Grin ...doesn't have to be sexual...but that's fun too Big Grin

me:

I've never been to a drive-in movie

Now that is so WEIRD, Eric; never been to a drive-in movie (in YOUR country????) what's wrong with you?
Mind you, I've never been to a drive-in movie either, but they don't do those here.

I've never really (in real life) kissed a toad, and I've never eaten a frog (even though my cousin tried to get me to taste the thing's legs only on Sunday... YUCK!!!)
oh, and I've never drunk enough to know what drunk means,

nor have I ever (this one is a shocker, I know) seen
TITANIC!

Then I should take you to a drive-in one of these days PA!I,myself have only been there once because it was so cold!Besides,I felt pressured to make out with my date.

Dan1089 Wrote:Then I should take you to a drive-in one of these days PA!I,myself have only been there once because it was so cold!Besides,I felt pressured to make out with my date.

Question is, Dan, how many times have YOU seen TITANIC???Wink

I love titanic!

I've seen it ONCE my friend.It made me cry,never watched it again.I have the VHS tape somewhere in the garage,I can lend it to you if you want.

Dan1089 Wrote:I've seen it ONCE my friend.It made me cry,never watched it again.I have the VHS tape somewhere in the garage,I can lend it to you if you want.

I ALSO have the VHS tape somewhere here on my balcony (long story) but I've never watched it...

I've got it on DVD so beat that bitches! We could start a GS Film Club where a film is chosen then we get a fortnight or so to watch it then we discuss it!

boy_toy_08 Wrote:I've got it on DVD so beat that bitches! We could start a GS Film Club where a film is chosen then we get a fortnight or so to watch it then we discuss it!
Could be a good idea, BoyToy...
Which film would you recommend we start with? Maybe we should have a selection of several films to watch in that fortnight, just in case one isn't too easily available...??